- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,180
- Reactions Received
- 46,844
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 182,327
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Hopewrecked!
Thanks to everyone who voted! There was actually a tie between that and SunnyHope, but again, I was insecure about newbies mistaking me for an SNSD fan if I went with SunnyHope, so Hopewrecked it was! For those who don't already know, Hopewrecked is a double entendre - it's a play on "love wrecked" and alludes to J-Hope wrecking my Jimin bias.
Thanks to everyone who voted! There was actually a tie between that and SunnyHope, but again, I was insecure about newbies mistaking me for an SNSD fan if I went with SunnyHope, so Hopewrecked it was! For those who don't already know, Hopewrecked is a double entendre - it's a play on "love wrecked" and alludes to J-Hope wrecking my Jimin bias.