- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
everglow really slaying and korea sleeping on them 😔🤚I mean everglow is doing everything right since debut
I'll be honest that Korea isn't the make or break for groups that it once was anymore which is a good thing because it seems a bit harder to break out right now but there is a lot of potential for international growth which is Everglows main market so they could definitely grow to a sustainable point if they aren't at that already since their last album sold 30k.everglow really slaying and korea sleeping on them 😔🤚
same adios was good but la di da 😳I'll be honest that Korea isn't the make or break for groups that it once was anymore which is a good thing because it seems a bit harder to break out right now but there is a lot of potential for international growth which is Everglows main market so they could definitely grow to a sustainable point if they aren't at that already since their last album sold 30k.
As for the song it's pretty good but i'll need to think over whether it tops Adios for me since I liked that quite a bit too
YES WHAT LOVE SCENARIO DESERVESIT IS DEFINITELY SOTY, SONG OF THE CENTURY WITH LOVE SCENARIO EVEN.
Yes I said it. You heard that from me
Okay you've been drugged.IT IS DEFINITELY SOTY, SONG OF THE CENTURY WITH LOVE SCENARIO EVEN.
Yes I said it. You heard that from me
YES YES YES YES!!!everglow
thanks
bye
@Forever
I AM ON THE EVERGLOW DRUGOkay you've been drugged.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEENI AM ON THE EVERGLOW DRUG
Even if Korea doesn't catch up like Dreamcatcher were on one of those top earning kpop groups list so even if groups like Cosmic Girls, Fromis_9, Loona, Dreamcatcher and Everglow don't have a song like Nonstop it doesn't stop them from still being able to make a good amount of money.Everglow has really solidified themselves, especially as an internationally loved group (maybe Korea will catch up). But like @Gogije said, Korea's attention isn't nearly as big of an issue as it once was.
Everglow can strive forward on their international love alone. The reception they have received since debut, and even more with this latest comeback is insane.
'La Di Da' is incredible! And the album is so well produced (regardless of the fact I won't ever remember how to say it's name: '-77.82x -78.29')!
They are trending on Twitter right now too :).