Andddddd just like that... the weekend has already passed (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i have a project due today
so i'm sure since i'm already late
that the day will fly by and i'll end up having to crank it out as subpar as it was this morning just a little longer
Relatable. My partner's gonna kill me because I haven't finished my report yet :yolk:

But rest assured. Once the adrenaline rush comes, I'll finish this report in no time :dab:

It sure does, but I have a week off uni so I'm not complaining c:
The week's gonna pass by like it was nothing :wonugl:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
...I miss school tbh
but back to work I must go... =_=
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread