- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I did a zaddy one so now I'm doing an angel one for all those
lovely and sexy female k-drama actresses out there.
Park Bo-Young:
She makes me uwu all the time and I'm a fan of her work.
Shin Se-Kyung:
She's so pretty and her voice is downright sexy~
Park Min Young:
A stunning breath of fresh hair.
Her expressions remind me of a clueless puppy.
lovely and sexy female k-drama actresses out there.
Park Bo-Young:
She makes me uwu all the time and I'm a fan of her work.
Shin Se-Kyung:
She's so pretty and her voice is downright sexy~
Park Min Young:
A stunning breath of fresh hair.
Her expressions remind me of a clueless puppy.