So Black Clover, Jujutsu Kaisen, and Attack on Titan are all ending soon. I only recently started watching anime so there is quite a bit that I have not seen. Any recommendations?
Only one I have heard of is Demon Slayer but I will definitely check the others outWell Black Clover is ending for good, Attack on Titan is the final season but from what I'm hearing there will be a part two to cover the remaining manga chapters.
JJK will be back for S2 later without a doubt so just gotta wait.
In the meantime you can watch Akudama Drive- only 12 eps, and Record of Ragnarok is about to come out which should be pretty hype. Also Mappa's new project, 3 years in the making called Yasuke, which is based on the story of a true African slave who came to Japan in the 16th century and fought under warlord Oda Nobunaga, so that should be good. Demon Slayer S2 will also probably drop sometime later.