- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
I would love to do that first trade! As for Genshin, I already traded them away hence why they’re not in the threadPanda, would u trade ur Jonghyun 1 n The Boyz Sunwoo for Jujutsu Kaisen Maki n Sukuna?(i need to get those cards from safe-keeping so it might take a minute). Edit i also need to chk my cards-safe keeping place to be sure i still hv access to em) end edit.
If not ill hv to chk which cards in ur OP r preferable in trade(r u keeping/collecting genshin impact? Im not after those u hv rn- just 2,6 n 13 for safe-keeping purposes only)![]()
![]()
No probs. Ill need some time time to set it up, then ill post the trade n u can agree in ur own time(maki+sukuna <--> jongg+sunwoo). Idk how long it will take tho(shd be less than a day or maybe as short as a few minutes or hrs).I would love to do that first trade! As for Genshin, I already traded them away hence why they’re not in the thread
I would love to! lemme check what i haveI'd take any Korean cards I don't have for my Megumi and Inumaki if you're interested