Anime watch club- is there interest? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I want to participate!!

but if we’re gonna choose, I would like to choose a simple one that is 12 Episodes and has some plot.(or romance)

I’m currently rewatching attack on titan
As well as Haikyuu season 4.

I just finished Grand Blue yesterday and I wish we could watch it, but then I realized that it might not be everyone’s cup of tea due to the lack of plot/genre of uh well let’s just say questionable clothing choices that make the show 18+ comedy. Highly recommend it though, for anyone who needs a good laugh!
We will have to see what kind of anime everybody wants to watch- and what they don't want to xd

But seems like i will make this happen as there is already lot of plp interested :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 254

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You could run it like a badge thread
Ask everyone for suggestions, then
You could choose like 5 shows as candidates and then we can all have a Final poll (that lasts a whole day so different time zones don’t miss it) and the most popular one is the one we watch!
Good suggestion. I will have to see, as we need to decide on the scheduling and how it will be organized like is there certain time new episode discussion is up, do we try to do netflix party or sth like that etc. :)
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I want to! So interested.
Maybe I'll stop SAYING I'll watch something and actually do it if I had someone to watch it with xD.
I've been procrastinating for 4.5 months now :kijoongstare:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'd be interested! It's summer and when we jobless and boring we boring....so some new anime for me to watch would be great! I haven't been watching animes as much as I wanted to
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread