Anime watch club- what will we watch? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hey, so there was quite lot of plp interested of this idea so we should talk a bit how we want to do this and what we want to watch.

Some questions:
  1. What kind of anime do you want to watch? (you can also suggest animes you want to see)
  2. What kind of stuff you don't want to watch? (for example, ecchi, gore, horror etc.)
  3. If you have seen already a lot please share Myanimelist or some kind of other list unless you want to watch sth again
  4. How often you want thread up and how many eps you want to wach at once. For example 1 episode per day? 1 episode per two days? 3 episodes in 3 days? etc. Basically what kind of schedule is ok for you, watching lot at once or watching in small bits.
  5. Extra: Do you want to watch together live with some users via Netflix party? (this will probably have lot of issues in organizing and i don't think everyone can join, but if we got workin would be fun extra).
Note: It would be nice if the animes are available in some legal service like Netflix, Crunchyroll etc. Though ofc everything will probably be officially available for everyone due to country restrictions. Lot of users have Netflix (though the collection of animes they have varies a lot) and Crunchyroll has lot of anime also those without account can watch with ads (though not available in every region).


I will tag whole anime tag list if someone missed the first one and still wants to join, but i will make new taglist for the real watch party.

@Koala @Nightshade @Cosmo @Reo @emanresu @Ashla_K @Mangoey @Tpse @Darth_Ozy @Blacklily96 @4Ren @Soogi @lexus @Kazumi @notthatmarko @baekk @colorfulteardrop @Darkyoda47 @NogaNono @SaviorTXT @Soleski @TwentyOneJunhui @Skinnny @ddeonghwaaa @yoda_tato @Jakey_Yoda @Vipmulti @JoanaIsHere @Jihyooo @inverity @yoda_erae @Darth_Felflame @YouNiceKeepGoin @Petra_the_Poetic @Alexa @YIBO @kodoku (also please tell if you want in or out of the anime tag list.. or if you have changed your name)
+ @Darth_17 , @darthraine - don't think ur in the list
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Answering these myself;

1. Something I haven't seen and preferably sth popular or good or classic i should have seen but yet haven't. For example (in my Netflix); DanMachi, A Certain Magical Index, March Comes in like a Lion, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress... but there is lot i'm ok with and i'm also ok with rewatching if it comes to that.

2. I'm not biggest fan of ecchi and loli stuff, but i don't have big no nos. Probably anything long is harder to pull of with organizing though. And preferably what i haven't seen before.

3. KomaDoll's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

4. Tbh, i think watching more like 2 or 3 within couple days is best. So for example 12 ep anime, 2-3 eps at time, 6-4 discussion threads, maybe between 2-3 days.

5. If it's possible yes.

EDIT: If we can get some anime options down that plp haven't seen etc., i can make a poll one to decide which one we will pick :)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm okay with all the other questions, I think. I don't have Netflix tho ;-;
So you are down to watch anything, but not ecchi, gore or horror? And you don't mind when the discussion thread is up?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Kakegurui :nakypog:
Do you want to participate? :jisoosmh:

What comes to kakegurui i know that I and senpai have watched it at least, or first season, don't know of others :dubuthink:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Do you want to participate? :jisoosmh:

What comes to kakegurui i know that I and senpai have watched it at least, or first season, don't know of others :dubuthink:
depends on the time and if the anime interests me but i love the idea of like a "online book club" for anime
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
depends on the time and if the anime interests me but i love the idea of like a "online book club" for anime
What time would be ok to you and what kind of animes you are interested in (besides kakegurui)?

I used to watch anime years ago and I liked it. If I can legally watch it for free; I may want to join.
Legally and free depends where you live a bit xd I think Hulu has some options, but i can't use it. Crunchyroll has quite lot, but not available in all countries and some series have further region blocks.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  1. What kind of anime do you want to watch? (you can also suggest animes you want to see)
  2. What kind of stuff you don't want to watch? (for example, ecchi, gore, horror etc.)
  3. If you have seen already a lot please share Myanimelist or some kind of other list unless you want to watch sth again
  4. How often you want thread up and how many eps you want to wach at once. For example 1 episode per day? 1 episode per two days? 3 episodes in 3 days? etc. Basically what kind of schedule is ok for you, watching lot at once or watching in small bits.
  5. Extra: Do you want to watch together live with some users via Netflix party? (this will probably have lot of issues in organizing and i don't think everyone can join, but if we got workin would be fun extra).
1. Preferably, one that I haven't seen yet but I don't have any problem if you all decide to watch something that I've already seen.
My suggestions would be Dorohedoro, Devilman cry baby or Carol & Tuesday.

2. No Ecchi (pure ecchi) or romance. I can tolerate horror if it has action on it.

3. I'll see if I can make a list and share it here. I had MAL but I abandoned that account so, I can't remember shit...

4. It could be one or two ep. per day but I think I'll depend if the anime we choose is already completed or still on air. Idc about how often we make a thread about it.

5. Idk, maybe.

Do you want to participate? :jisoosmh:

What comes to kakegurui i know that I and senpai have watched it at least, or first season, don't know of others :dubuthink:
I've seen Kakegurui, they have the two seasons on Netflix.
I have both Netflix and Crunchyroll, so it'll be up to you guys.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. Preferably, one that I haven't seen yet but I don't have any problem if you all decide to watch something that I've already seen.
My suggestions would be Dorohedoro, Devilman cry baby or Carol & Tuesday.

2. No Ecchi (pure ecchi) or romance. I can tolerate horror if it has action on it.

3. I'll see if I can make a list and share it here. I had MAL but I abandoned that account so, I can't remember shit...

4. It could be one or two ep. per day but I think I'll depend if the anime we choose is already completed or still on air. Idc about how often we make a thread about it.

5. Idk, maybe.


I've seen Kakegurui, they have the two seasons on Netflix.
I have both Netflix and Crunchyroll, so it'll be up to you guys.
I have actually seen all of those three :yolk: And I think Dorohedoro and Devilman cry baby have too much horror and gore since there was wish there wasn't those. All three are great animes though!

I guess it's ok without list sharing, but might take just longer nailing the anime nobody has seen down xd

We will probably go with something that has already aired.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and NASA

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
What time would be ok to you and what kind of animes you are interested in (besides kakegurui)?



Legally and free depends where you live a bit xd I think Hulu has some options, but i can't use it. Crunchyroll has quite lot, but not available in all countries and some series have further region blocks.
oh i meant like personal time, its hard to fit in any shows/anime to watch rn, idk, i have a watchd quite a few anime but im open for everything, altho i never was big into any kind of romance things
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  1. What kind of anime do you want to watch? (you can also suggest animes you want to see)
  2. What kind of stuff you don't want to watch? (for example, ecchi, gore, horror etc.)
  3. If you have seen already a lot please share Myanimelist or some kind of other list unless you want to watch sth again
  4. How often you want thread up and how many eps you want to wach at once. For example 1 episode per day? 1 episode per two days? 3 episodes in 3 days? etc. Basically what kind of schedule is ok for you, watching lot at once or watching in small bits.
  5. Extra: Do you want to watch together live with some users via Netflix party? (this will probably have lot of issues in organizing and i don't think everyone can join, but if we got workin would be fun extra).
Note: It would be nice if the animes are available in some legal service like Netflix, Crunchyroll etc. Though ofc everything will probably be officially available for everyone due to country restrictions. Lot of users have Netflix (though the collection of animes they have varies a lot) and Crunchyroll has lot of anime also those without account can watch with ads (though not available in every region).
1. I enjoy action most of all, horror and gore work for me, those are fun. Ecchi can be done in a gooy way, like Prison School.
2. Only thing I wouldn't watch is slice of life and something purely romantic.
3. Lukros's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net (I'll add some "Plan to watch" now)
4. I usually watch at least 3 episodes at a time tho admittedly i watch as long as I can usually :haylul: Just binge it all at once. I think I've never watched an entire season in a day tho so let's say max 8 with breaks.
5. Honestly why don't we just do it via Kosmi? I think that would work easily. I am also absolutely not a person for legal stuff... since like I've never legally watched anything in my life that wasn't on TV. So if anything I can download all the eps and stream it on Cosmi for y'all.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm okay with all the other questions, I think. I don't have Netflix tho ;-;
^ same for me.
I have only watched one or two shows and they were a long time ago so I can’t remember anything about them. So I’m happy to watch anything besides horror or gore. I don’t know what ecchi is though...
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
^ same for me.
I have only watched one or two shows and they were a long time ago so I can’t remember anything about them. So I’m happy to watch anything besides horror or gore. I don’t know what ecchi is though...
Sexy stuff, pretty close to being porn. Literally on the very edge, a lot of fan-service and such.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
  1. What kind of anime do you want to watch? (you can also suggest animes you want to see)
  2. What kind of stuff you don't want to watch? (for example, ecchi, gore, horror etc.)
  3. If you have seen already a lot please share Myanimelist or some kind of other list unless you want to watch sth again
  4. How often you want thread up and how many eps you want to wach at once. For example 1 episode per day? 1 episode per two days? 3 episodes in 3 days? etc. Basically what kind of schedule is ok for you, watching lot at once or watching in small bits.
  5. Extra: Do you want to watch together live with some users via Netflix party? (this will probably have lot of issues in organizing and i don't think everyone can join, but if we got workin would be fun extra).
1. I usually tend to like anything supernatural even just a little bit, I enjoy horror and psychological stuff but it's no problem if others don't like that ^^ and preferably something with around 12-24 episodes, but anything longer than that would be difficult if i'm not hyped enough by the show we decide to watch
2. I find slice of life and sports anime a bit boring, romance is okay as long as there's other elements like supernatural in it but a slice of life romance can get really boring for me, the only time I can enjoy a slice of life romance anime is when the anime itself is exceptional (like Kaguya-sama and Your Lie in April, I could enjoy them because they're some of the best of the best but I couldn't have gotten through them if they were just okay, whereas with something with a supernatural element in it I can still get through and enjoy even if the quality of the show itself is mediocre)
3. 3C-273's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net I dont mind watching some stuff again tho, i'm a professional rewatcher, currently rewatching Demon Slayer as we speak

4. Uh, whatever you said :wimwim:
5. I like the idea of a Netflix party or Kosmi, but I think that would be really really hard to do for a series, it's much easier for people to watch it in their own time, it would be too hard to schedule this for a series. I propose that we instead watch an anime movie via Netflix party or Kosmi so we're still gonna watch a series around the same time as each other but we do that in our own time, and we have an actual watching party seperately for a movie as well! Therefore we could all watch something together together but it's only one time and less of a commitment so its easier for everyone to clear a specific time of their day for it
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm fine with all types! Gore is a bit iffy, but i can always just watch a little to see if i can take it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread