Anime you definitely have to watch - Reo Version (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Since I finished around 151 Anime I'm gonna mention some you definitely should watch in Tiers.











Tier 1
  1. Bungou Stray Dogs; (3 Seasons | 1 Movie, Gifted Detectives vs Gifted Mafia vs other Gifted Groups, Gifted = Abilities, some more useful than others, gets really bloody at parts, great mix of seriousness and comedy)
  2. Danganronpa; (4 Seasons + some Specials, Death match in "Rounds" - find killer or everyone dies but the killer, everyone against everyone, gets really bloody, great adaptation of the Game, you have to watch what happens in the 2nd Game (no Anime of it) to not get confused after the 1st Season)
  3. Kakegurui; (2 Seasons, School surviving through gambling, many fun games + really creepy at times, amazing Character designs + development)
  4. Death Parade; (1 Season + Alternative Anime "Death Billiard", Gambling to "survive" and not get hurt, surprisingly emotional, cried my eyes out for at least an hour after the ending)
  5. Mahoutsukai no Yome; (1 Season, amazing character design, beautiful locations and story, can get bloody and creepy, turns out different than you would expect, Girl gets bought by a Magus for her to be his bride)
  6. Violet Evergarden; (1 Season, Post WW, Girl with no emotions is trying her best at being a "Auto Memory Doll", someone that transcribe people's thoughts and feelings into words on paper, extremely emotional, I cried at every episode, one of the most beautiful Anime I have ever watched, drop dead gorgeous)
  7. 91 Days; (1 Season, Mafia Revenge, beautiful locations, amazing character developments, dark tone throughout)
  8. Nanbaka; (2 Seasons, Prison Escape made fun in 1st Season, Fighting Prison Invasion in 2nd Season, extremely fun and entertaining in the 1st Season, way more dark and serious in the 2nd Season)
  9. Saraiya Goyou; (1 Season, A Samurai trying to figure out what the heck to do with his lives. gets drawn in by the sinister activities from a certain group he is a sell sword for)
  10. Shingeki No Bahamut; (3 Seasons, Men, God and Demons fighting against each other and with each other, amazing character design + development, amazing fighting, amazing everything)










Tier 2
  1. Working!! (3 Seasons, Staff at a restaurant trying to survive daily work life, one of the funniest and most relatable Anime I ever watched, lovely character design and development)
  2. Deadman Wonderland; (1 Season, gets extremely gory/bloody, MC sentenced to death, gets send to a special Prison where characters have certain abilities)
  3. Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari; (1 Season, MC has encounter with lost little boy only to find out he has furry ears and a tail, its a really cute and lovely story, funny at times when MC doesnt know what to do with the unexpected behavior of the little thing he found lost)
  4. Occultic;Nine; (1 Season, Group of people who have nothing to do with each other trying to solve a dark, mysterious secret that brought them all together, can get bloody, some creepy scenes)
  5. Servamp; (1 Season, Vampires being leashed onto humans (imagine like a protector of sorts), lots of great fighting + character designs)
  6. Quanzhi Gaoshou; (1 Season, Chinese Anime, beautiful animations, great story about a gamer trying to hit it big in a Game)
  7. Shinreigari; (1 Season, The supernatural and psychological collide, as three children struggle to face their demons and repair the breach between the spiritual and corporeal worlds, Horror Anime so you what u get urself into)
  8. Orange; (1 Season, A mysterious letter telling the MC her future and shes trying to do everything in her power to either change the events or keep them the same, a really sad story beneath the surface once you get to the parts that explain stuff unless u figured it out before)
  9. Drifters; (1 Season, different characters from different times and areas in the world get teleported into the same realm, have to team up and fight)







Tier 3
  1. Juuni Taisen; (1 Season, Chinese Zodiacs in "Human" form in a death match, last one to survive can wish for anything)
  2. Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku; (1 Season, Magic Girls Death match, can get bloody/gory, amazing character designs and abilities, surprisingly rooting for almost every character, even sadder when one dies)
  3. Koutetsujou no Kabaneri; (1 Season + 3 Movies ( 2 are Summaries, 3rd one sequel), similar to Attack on Titan, but rather than Titans it's Zombie like things, great story and visuals, amazing fighting, a lot of fearing what will happen to the MCs)
  4. Cheating Craft; (1 Season, fun ways to cheat in exams, surprisingly entertaining)
  5. Tales Of Zesteria (4 Seasons (Alternative, Prequel + Sequel and this one), a group of fighters, both magical and physical try to defeat something that corrupts the whole world, great character designs and amazing animations)
  6. Shuumatsu no Izetta; (1 Season, After WW, Girl with Magic Powers fights against machines with supportive Girlfriend, well not really, childhood friend but really easy to ship lol)
i know the explanations are kinda horrible but just click on the names and youll see a way better one :wimwim:
@Tpse @Mangoey @potato @la_mort_pour_vous @mirella


Anime taglist; (from @blueberries)
@LeeriaYa @Nightshade @Cosmo @Reo @emanresu @Lovely_Cornchips @SuddenlyKfan @Mangoey @la_mort_pour_vous @Tpse @Ozymandias @Blacklily96 @4Ren @Soogi @lexus @Kazumi @notthatmarko @baekk @colorfulteardrop @Darkyoda47 @NogaNono @SaviorTXT @Soleski @TwentyOneJongdae @Skinnny @SeonghwaaSTAY @potato @JakeyWantsCakey @Vipmulti @HypeIsHere @Jihyooo @inverity
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Of this list I've only seen Kakegurui and the first season of Shingeki no Bahamut although, I didn't like the other seasons of SNB, the first one is really entertaining. On the other hand, Kakegurui is a little gem. not only the animation is gorgeous but the manga is flawlessly drawn as well.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Of this list I've only seen Kakegurui and the first season of Shingeki no Bahamut although, I didn't like the other seasons of SNB, the first one is really entertaining. On the other hand, Kakegurui is a little gem. not only the animation is gorgeous but the manga is flawlessly drawn as well.
Kakegurui also has one of the best OPs :sakUwu:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’ve already watched a few of these and Bungo Stray Dogs was next on my list. I’ll definitely have to check out the rest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Tier 1:
Kakegurui has been in my queue for a while, aheh. I definitely need to refresh on BSD - I had been reading the manga and watched the first season only so far. Ancient Magus Bride = 100%🔥 . Death Parade is alright. Need to finish it. Out of the rest, I'd probably really wanna watch the Bahamut one. (I abandoned Nanbaka....ha....)

Tier 2:
Screw DW anime, lol........definitely prefer the manga. ORANGE WAS AMAZING FOR ME, I WAS IN MY FEELINGS. I'll try Occultic;Nine and Working!!

Tier 3:
Hmm, not sold on these, ahehehe. But I'll keep them in mind as I clear out my queue by the end of this year. I'm determined, dammit!


THANKS FOR THE RECS, @Reo. I'ma bookmark it :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Tier 1:
Kakegurui has been in my queue for a while, aheh. I definitely need to refresh on BSD - I had been reading the manga and watched the first season only so far. Ancient Magus Bride = 100%🔥 . Death Parade is alright. Need to finish it. Out of the rest, I'd probably really wanna watch the Bahamut one. (I abandoned Nanbaka....ha....)

Tier 2:
Screw DW anime, lol........definitely prefer the manga. ORANGE WAS AMAZING FOR ME, I WAS IN MY FEELINGS. I'll try Occultic;Nine and Working!!

Tier 3:
Hmm, not sold on these, ahehehe. But I'll keep them in mind as I clear out my queue by the end of this year. I'm determined, dammit!


THANKS FOR THE RECS, @Reo. I'ma bookmark it :)
Nanbaka 2nd Season is so much better than the first tbh, feels like a whole different genre of Anime tbh, definitely worth putting yourself through season 1
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and AmysTeri
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Nanbaka 2nd Season is so much better than the first tbh, feels like a whole different genre of Anime tbh, definitely worth putting yourself through season 1
:susPepe:
Reo.
I am trusting you with this.
I am taking. you. at. your. word.
because of your great taste in music (lol)
which I hope transfers over into anime as well
:sanapray:

I'll do it.
Pray for me.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:susPepe:
Reo.
I am trusting you with this.
I am taking. you. at. your. word.
because of your great taste in music (lol)
which I hope transfers over into anime as well
:sanapray:

I'll do it.
Pray for me.
I couldn't make it past the the second half of the 1st season until much later when I rewatchrd everything bit as soon as I started season 2 I was amazed at how different and better it was
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and AmysTeri

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Here I am thinking that the 5 animes I've watched is a lot :llama_laugh:

I'll definitely have to check some of these out though, I never really know what to watch because there's so much to choose from.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Myco

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually havent seen most of these, just two, although im familiar with names :jisoosmh:

Violet Evergarden is rly gorgeous and emotional loved it. The Kings Avatar is actually getting second season in November rly looking forward to it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread