Anime you definitely have to watch - Reo Version (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I've watched 0 of these :wonugl: I feel like a failure but hey I don't have that much time tbh :pepecry2:

Also where do I ask blueberries to be added to the taglist
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
95
Reactions Received
654
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I watched most of them and 91 days is a masterpiece I'll check some of them out (I've been looking for anime to watch :sanapray: )

I'll put up my faves anime:

Tier 1

1. Clannad
2.
Black Butler
3. Erin
4. Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
5. Usagi Drop
6. Natsume Yujincho
7. Mirai Nikki
8. Bakuman
9. Made in Abyss
10. Terror in Tokyo

Tier 2

1. Nabari no Ou
2. Claymore
3. Mushishi
4. Steins;Gate
5. Kino no Tabi

6. Fullmetal Alchemist
7. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
8. Parasite
9. HxH(2011)
10. Beck



Tier 3

1. Great Teacher Onizuka
2. Hellsing Ultimate
3. Welcome to the N.H.K.
4. Moribito
5. Heoric Age
6. One Outs
7. Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
8. Another
9. Haikyu!!
10. Erased

I'm to lazy to write a short description :zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yuri : girl x girl @Reo
oh i thought u meant yuri on ice :haylul: ig this is the closest you get to yuri from me
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
oh i thought u meant yuri on ice :haylul: ig this is the closest you get to yuri from me
Ah ah ah ah ah
Thanks ❤❤❤
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've heard of Working from a few people. I might give that a look in, with your recommendation of it too.
Violet Evergarden also sounds intriguing, so that will be a find of mine as well.

Don't worry about the descriptions. I got a bit of what's it's about the anime, through them.
It's not that vague to me at least.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread