- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
@Flocon @Yachii @Tickita @yellowcoat
Vikki gave the go ahead to make a shop in the Graphics section for unofficial chinese/japanese cards, so I'll post one soon and your requests along with ofc PassCode will be in the OP. I won't be able to give you deadlines or time periods for how long they take me, but you can use that thread to request new groups. For now, as soon as I post the thread, the requests will be closed since I have some to work on.
I think it'd be fun to do Vocaloids even if any of you like them so those are also up for request
When I post the thread feel free to tag anyone who might want cards made of their Chinese/Japanese faves ^^
Vikki gave the go ahead to make a shop in the Graphics section for unofficial chinese/japanese cards, so I'll post one soon and your requests along with ofc PassCode will be in the OP. I won't be able to give you deadlines or time periods for how long they take me, but you can use that thread to request new groups. For now, as soon as I post the thread, the requests will be closed since I have some to work on.
I think it'd be fun to do Vocaloids even if any of you like them so those are also up for request
When I post the thread feel free to tag anyone who might want cards made of their Chinese/Japanese faves ^^