- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
NOOOOIs she leean?
Soy Belgi
NOOOOIs she leean?
yesssAre you Belgian elf from akp
xd I knew this would make me cringe.
*logs out*
oofff shots firedSays the one using "xd"
:llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance:
Can you really talk with the fact all your talk you type in now resembles an old man getting his computer for the first timeSays the one using "xd"
:llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance:
bloopCan you really talk with the fact all your talk you type in now resembles an old man getting his computer for the first timeYou legit have said Bloop
I am an old soulCan you really talk with the fact all your talk you type in now resembles an old man getting his computer for the first timeYou legit have said Bloop
Lmao!! You are caught @LeeriaYa ! xdddSays the one using "xd"
:llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance:
bloopI am an old soul
P.s.
Bloop
YOU DO IT TOOO.xd I only did it cuz someone I know always did it and I thought it was cuteLmao!! You are caught @LeeriaYa ! xddd
Aww :pepehug2:YOU DO IT TOOO.xd I only did it cuz someone I know always did it and I thought it was cute