[ANNOUNCEMENT] Vocal Battle | Nugu Edition | Upcoming RoundS (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I just wanted to give a short heads-up before it happens.

But

I have to say that the biggest problem with this "Event" of mine is, that there might not be enough covers for one Idol, not just now for Idol 3 'Boar' 🐗 but generally for all future contestants if they continue the rounds.
So there might be a possibility of no new videos and you can only judge the vocals by the previous videos posted.
But that's something we have or rather I have to take into account with unknown/nugu Idols.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
don‘t worry adu. just do your thing with it. I am fine with getting the same videos for each round
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread