News ANNOUNCEMENT (1 Viewer)

How many nominations does a group need to be considered?

  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 8 72.7%
  • 3

    Votes: 3 27.3%

  • Total voters
    11

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
100% down and would like tags. A question I have:
Are we only allowed to nominate 1 artist for each category?

As for nominations for specific awards... idk how to go about that since you already have a list but are not releasing it yet?

I'll anticipate it.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
100% down and would like tags. A question I have:
Are we only allowed to nominate 1 artist for each category?

As for nominations for specific awards... idk how to go about that since you already have a list but are not releasing it yet?

I'll anticipate it.
Yeah it's typically one artist or song or album per category!

The categories will be revealed tomorrow and you'll have about two months to pick nominations so hopefully it'll be all good. I'll add you to the list! ^^
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yes, tag me please!
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
All those viewers last night and only a few participants :chickill:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yay!
And thank you~
Dahyun has been climbing up my bias list and is unstoppable :queen:
I'm sadly no longer a once but like this comeback and Dahyun looks real good with that hair color.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Ineul_Ze

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread