Annoying thing about being a multi on twitter (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I mainly follow fan accounts for the idol threads.
For the most part, besides blinks (rightfully) going off on a certain fandom for some pretty distasteful stuff, I don't see a lot of fighting.
I get a lot of Thai comments in my timeline but I'm way too lazy to go through my following list and find out where it's coming from :lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mainly follow fan accounts for the idol threads.
For the most part, besides blinks (rightfully) going off on a certain fandom for some pretty distasteful stuff, I don't see a lot of fighting.
I get a lot of Thai comments in my timeline but I'm way too lazy to go through my following list and find out where it's coming from :lazypotato:
Lmao me.
There's a couple accounts I follow where they speak multiple languages. I've had Thai, Spanish, German, French, etc lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread