Intro Annyeong (stupid 10 character thing) (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hello, I'm obviously new
@baekk forced me to join
This is my first forum website
I'm 26
My UB group is Twice. I don't listen to boy groups that often
I have been into kpop for 5 years, my first group was f(x)
I came here to spread the word of twice

STAN TWICE

STREAM FANCY
​
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hello, I'm obviously new
@baekk forced me to join
This is my first forum website
I'm 26
My UB group is Twice. I don't listen to boy groups that often
I have been into kpop for 5 years, my first group was f(x)
I came here to spread the word of twice

STAN TWICE

STREAM FANCY
​
Welcome! i love you already :dubuwave:
 
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yesss join us



I mean...welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here :nekolove:​
welcome!!!
I hope you like it here! :nekolove:
I'm falling in love omg
yes stan twice, twice is my ult too! :queen:
my bias is dubu and sana, how about you?

@mysteric
:welp:
Yesss join us



I mean...welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here :nekolove:​
Welcome once :pepeheart:
Plenty of us here?
Thank you, I'm enjoying this site so far:saranghae:
 
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome :dubuwave:

stan twice for clear skin

@Ozymandias since we are tagging onces so you will be tagged now too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FANCY and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Welcome to KPS friend! Hope you have fun. :pepeheart:

@Ozymandias since we are tagging onces so you will be tagged now too.
Thanks :pepeheart:
I should rep more Twice on my profile too, gotta reaffirm my loyalties.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: FANCY and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread