anon cause im dead (2 Viewers)

Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,382
Reactions Received
14,883
Location
Sun
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
20
Ship
hey, thats blurryface who is dead since forever. i dont know did you miss me or not but im making an anon suddenly.

please support me
greenheartu


 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
There has been a uprise in this type of threads. I like asking questions though, so keep em up!

I sent a question by the way.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Because maybe you didn't tag anyone. Really you don't get questions unless you whore yourself out.

Though blurry didn't get me that way, I'm just bored.
I don’t know who to tag 😂😞
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread