[ANON]Give Me Your Controversial Opinions (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Blackpink is the most overhyped and overrated group ever to exist. If people had brains they might actually notice how shitty their music is and how the girls (except maybe Rose vocally) lack talent that many other groups have. I know people willingly ignore this sometimes too and it infuriates me.

Overhyped? Maybe.

But most groups worked hard to get where they are and while their music, style, and talent may not be your taste that doesn't mean they are overrated and untalented or have shit music. Just means you have a superiority complex with your taste in music and you kind of also suck ass to get that emotional over a group that is killing it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
kpop fans bash dispatch and then latch onto dating news

Dispatch sucks but also for a lot of western fans it's not a big deal for celebrities to date and it's a bit weird to know that in Korea that isn't the case. I think a good chunk of international fans want to see their faves in relationships and happy so they latch onto the excitement of seeing a reveal while simultaneously hating the invasion of privacy.

I agree there is a bit of a conflict with that though-I won't deny that I fall for it too. I hope that when it becomes more normal for idols to date then dispatch will get more flack for their bullshit. But I don't know if that will happen right now sadly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread