- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So I have done this in the past where I have you guys send in Anons asking me questions about Kpop.
Like for example, you can ask me to tell you my BRUTALLY honest thoughts on a Kpop group or a song or an album.
You can even give me this or that questions. I can be INCREDIBLY brutal so if you do not want to see that or consider yourself to be super sensitive this isn't the thread for you. BUT if you want to hear my thoughts on some Kpop related stuff send me anons and I'll be real honest.
SEND ME KPOP QUESTIONS/GROUPS/SONGS HERE
P.S feel free to respond to my responses if you want just no big fights or anything or insulting.
P.S.S this doesn't have to be anon
EDIT: Just adding this to help with creativity maybe:
Like for example, you can ask me to tell you my BRUTALLY honest thoughts on a Kpop group or a song or an album.
You can even give me this or that questions. I can be INCREDIBLY brutal so if you do not want to see that or consider yourself to be super sensitive this isn't the thread for you. BUT if you want to hear my thoughts on some Kpop related stuff send me anons and I'll be real honest.
SEND ME KPOP QUESTIONS/GROUPS/SONGS HERE
P.S feel free to respond to my responses if you want just no big fights or anything or insulting.
P.S.S this doesn't have to be anon
EDIT: Just adding this to help with creativity maybe:
-Send your opinions and have me react
-Send me a song or B-side and get me opinion
-Respond to things I responded to or react to things I've said
-Ask me things off anon
-Send me unpopular opinions
-Ask me to rank idols or groups
-Ask me to rank albums as well
-Ask me literally anything and I'll respond
Last edited: