[Anon] My Honest Kpop Opinions (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Who is your favorite visual? Male and Female

I know people probably expect me to say an EXO member but like Taeyong & Myungsoo are gorgeous male visuals.

Female would be Yura, Yeonwoo, Irene or Doyeon like they legit are GORGEOUS.
I'm glad you're on the Yeonwoo Hype Train.

She's an angel.

Goes from cute as a button to vixen in 0.2 seconds.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad you're on the Yeonwoo Hype Train.

She's an angel.

Goes from cute as a button to vixen in 0.2 seconds.
She's really just stunning in my opinion so yeah XD
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Do you actually think there are untalented or useless idols?

I genuinely don't think there are any untalented or useless idols. I know you're probably like what the fuck? But like legit even if an idol is lacking in signing, dancing, or rap they can still have a silly skill or knack for making people laugh that is good for variety shows and getting the group attention. They can also be real good at having a strong stage presence and of course people always have the potential to be better or get better so that is also another thing.

I mean you also don't want to forget the members who can compose, write, and play instruments. To me basically each member brings something to the group so I don't like the word useless or untalented.

Like I think ITZY lack BIG TIME rap wise and vocally too BUT they have potential.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What are the flaws of your UB groups

EXO:
Chanyeol is an eyesore when it comes to dancing like I love him but the boy is so BAD AT DANCING! Sehun's dancing can be a bit overhyped as well and Xiumin's voice is a bit aggravating and Suho's can be too.

Infinite: They lost their best dancer....like...thats all I have to say but even WITH that they still have Dongwoo who is real good too and Woohyun who is above average. Like..I what can I even say!?!?

Girlsday:
They lack a great rapper and dancer. They have bops for days but they really just lack like in most areas but they still manage and I don't really mind because of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and mirella

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Do you like pineapples on pizza? I don't want a yes or no answer. Give a reason.

Ok well, first of all, I am allergic to Pineapples. As in my stomach will react to them and it can sometimes lead to my stomach lining burning and stinging which honestly isn't fun in the slightest. That could also possibly lead to my gastritis coming back or possible ulcers and NEITHER are fun. I definitely don't want my Gastritis back.

Second. Cheese is savory and warm and soft and it's on an acidic tomato sauce, that is then put on a crust that you have to bite through somehow and adding an even more acidic, hard and weird tendony and pulpy food to this equation is just like....why the fuck would you want to fucking do that???? It clashes with basically everything I listed and adds to the tomato acidic part that already will do a number on my body and others so like fucking why!?!?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO FUCKING EAT THAT!?!?

Savory and SOUR do not GO TOGETHER! STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Who do you think is the prettiest of these two: Jiyeon, Chungha?

Ok sooooo Jiyeon for me. I mean Chungha is pretty, but she doesn't necessarily catch my eye right away despite being pretty.

Like Jiyeon has a very striking gaze, single lid large cat eyes and a strong face shape that is soft yet hard. I prefer her visuals to Chungha.
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,257
Reactions Received
4,119
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,692
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Who do you think is the prettiest of these two: Jiyeon, Chungha?

Ok sooooo Jiyeon for me. I mean Chungha is pretty, but she doesn't necessarily catch my eye right away despite being pretty.

Like Jiyeon has a very striking gaze, single lid large cat eyes and a strong face shape that is soft yet hard. I prefer her visuals to Chungha.
You knew very well this question was by me didn't you lol.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You knew very well this question was by me didn't you lol.
FOR SOME DUMBFUCK REASON I THOUGHT IT WAS @emanresu BUT THEN I REALIZED I HAD THAT CONVO WITH YOU NOT HIM AIWFHSJDBFN
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
If you were a kpop producer man forming a group. And you had to pick between an absolutely top of the line vocalist who was not the best looking by Korean standards, let's say mildly attractive, and a really good but not absolutely top tier vocalist who was very attractive according to Korean standards.... Who would you choose? Keep in mind opportunities for the vocalists potential for a solo career later in the group lifecycle.

I hope I am answering this right or understanding the question correctly.

I would choose the top of the line vocalist. I feel like despite them not being the pinnacle of gorgeous I do think a solo career would open many doors especially in the regard of making OSTs that possibly blow up and more. Plus I think as a producer I could really pick out some songs that may get them some attention through a style that isn't just straight up ballads.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
How do you feel about the original members of Girl's Day that left?

I'm indifferent to them. I think one of them really sucks as a vocalist-she is all nasal and the other I don't have much of an opinion on. Jihae however was a queen and I miss her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Idols that seem incredibly fake to you?

I would've said Taeyeon at some point and I mean she definitely has her fake moments but she's not INCREDIBLY fake.

Hmmmm Yuri would be one to me. She just screams it at this point to me especially when she threw that subtle shade at Jessica for no damn reason. Like wow ok sis. Hyoyeon kind of does too and I guess it's because their shade toward someone they supposedly cared about came out of nowhere-at least with Taeyeon it was kind of obvious.

Chanmi from AOA. I don't know why but she legit just screams it for me.

Seungri of course for very obvious reasons. And Jonghoon, Jonghyun, and Junyoung.

Shindong would possibly be another one and Kangin.

There are probably more but I can't think of them-Oh Heejin might be one of them but I'm not sure.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Did you listen to ATEEZ? If so... What is your favorite song? If not... Would you listen to them?

Surprise surprise I'm an Atiny LOL

And at this point Promise is their best song but Say My Name is a close second.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
do you think armys talk more about blackpink or blinks talk more about bts?

Army's talk about Blinks more because they keep trying to shove the title of most toxic fandom onto Blinks. Well I read this question wrong and I guess ARMY"S talk about Blackpink more too just because of all those damn shipping videos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread