- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Hello. What do you think of BTS vocals ?
Hello!
Jungkook: He uses too much of his throat while singing. I mean now when he sits down he actually sounds a bit shaky and breathy and it's because of the lack of support he has and anytime he has it it is rare. He uses too much of his throat to reach and carry notes. He doesn't use much chest voice, his sound is actually pretty nice if you aren't paying attention to his technique much (btw I'm not a vocal professional but I know the basics from choir which is more than Tristan Paredes knows)
Jimin: I went too detailed so I'm just going to simplify it. I hate his super super super high notes because they aren't meant for him to sing and he sings them incorrectly and now he has a hard time hitting those notes because of it and I guess even had to go to the company about the high notes within Fake Love. Stop making him hit super high notes, he also gets breathy, doesn't have the best support and at teh start where they made him sing in that gravelly voice-that was a nice way to fuck his throat up.
Jin: He has the most stable voice if you ask me. He doesn't have the best support all the time just because he isn't properly trained but I think he has the most success often times with his notes but also his lack of training has made it harder for him to hit high notes the longer time goes by because he had the same problem Jimin had with Fake Love. Overall, though I do think he and Jimin are both learning what isn't in their range and what is but the damage has already kind of been done.
Taehyung: So call me biased but he has the best tone, his baritone is lovely but he doesn't get to work with it often so it's not super strong. Instead, he focuses on higher notes and tones which pisses me off because while he can sometimes hit those notes it really just isn't for him vocally-he is meant for lower notes and it'd be nice for Bighit to recognize that (not just for him but for the others too). He probably is the best at remaining relaxed while singing, he isn't tense like Jimin is, and that is typically better for your vocals. I also just really love his sound.
Just to clarify I blame Kpop and Bighit in general for this because companies focus more on groups having good stamina to sing live rather than having a good technique to preserve their vocals and help to better them. They also care more about being flashy with the high notes rather than giving the boys songs that are in their comfort zone.
Hello!
Jungkook: He uses too much of his throat while singing. I mean now when he sits down he actually sounds a bit shaky and breathy and it's because of the lack of support he has and anytime he has it it is rare. He uses too much of his throat to reach and carry notes. He doesn't use much chest voice, his sound is actually pretty nice if you aren't paying attention to his technique much (
Jimin: I went too detailed so I'm just going to simplify it. I hate his super super super high notes because they aren't meant for him to sing and he sings them incorrectly and now he has a hard time hitting those notes because of it and I guess even had to go to the company about the high notes within Fake Love. Stop making him hit super high notes, he also gets breathy, doesn't have the best support and at teh start where they made him sing in that gravelly voice-that was a nice way to fuck his throat up.
Jin: He has the most stable voice if you ask me. He doesn't have the best support all the time just because he isn't properly trained but I think he has the most success often times with his notes but also his lack of training has made it harder for him to hit high notes the longer time goes by because he had the same problem Jimin had with Fake Love. Overall, though I do think he and Jimin are both learning what isn't in their range and what is but the damage has already kind of been done.
Taehyung: So call me biased but he has the best tone, his baritone is lovely but he doesn't get to work with it often so it's not super strong. Instead, he focuses on higher notes and tones which pisses me off because while he can sometimes hit those notes it really just isn't for him vocally-he is meant for lower notes and it'd be nice for Bighit to recognize that (not just for him but for the others too). He probably is the best at remaining relaxed while singing, he isn't tense like Jimin is, and that is typically better for your vocals. I also just really love his sound.
Just to clarify I blame Kpop and Bighit in general for this because companies focus more on groups having good stamina to sing live rather than having a good technique to preserve their vocals and help to better them. They also care more about being flashy with the high notes rather than giving the boys songs that are in their comfort zone.