[ANON] Responding to YOUR Unpopular Kpop Opinions. (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hit me with a thought or opinion and I'll respond real bluntly.
I've gotten better at being nicer with my words.
But Drop some unpopular opinions or just YOUR opinions down below.
I'll tell you if I agree or disagree and why.

:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:
Please don't let this flop.

IF YOU WANT TO BE ANONYMOUS
HERE​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
IMHO opinion they do look all the same. Especially BTS.

Unless you have that one disease where you can't really make out people's features this isn't true. The only thing most Kpop idols have in common is that they have eyes, a nose, and lips. Also limbs and their general shape too.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The Chaser is overrated

Except it isn't. It isn't even their song that brought them to fame. It's just a REALLY fucking good song, that any other song has yet ot top. It's timeless and that's hard to say for most Kpop releases-especially from second generation groups where alot of their music feels aged a bit even if you can still ENJOY it.

Like 2NE1 for example, I love their music but almost all of their songs feel old. The CHaser doesn't feel like that at all because it's timeless and I think that makes it a great song that isn't overrated. Very few people on here even mention it when you ask about great songs. I think @eclipsoul and I are the only ones to ever say how great it is.

But go off V <.<
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
the visual position is absolutely useless, i can't imagine idols training for years only for a company to put them in a group to be "the pretty one"

I think it sucks but I also feel like this could just easily be replaced with The Face Of The Group maybe? I mean at least that is based on physical and personal appeal and that makes that member most likely to get deals that could help the group as a whole but I don't know. I just hate the visual position in general.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
IT's called prosopagnosia and congratulations for not falling into that trap. XD Brutally honest kpop Edition with a level headed person.

LMFAO I know you anon I KNOW you-but also I think most people don't know about the disease. I only learned about it through a random fiction book I was reading where the main character had it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DrowningFishy

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think fans should decide who's the main vocals who is the face of the group ECT. Only thing the company should decide is the leader. Since you know favortism would leave the most popular to be leader and that'd be screwed up.

Uhhh hard pass don't agree with this at all. Favoritism would lead fans to choose some person who is fit to be a sub-vocal as a main or lead vocal. Also, a lot of fans do not have training or knowledge in singing or dancing or rapping. So it'd be ignorant to think fans could choose right while companies who are filled with professionals can't.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread