Anon Thread! (1 Viewer)

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
i know it's not the boy groups' fault, but sometimes i get a little resentful towards the favorable treatment they get over girl groups. and i get tired of seeing the same five groups everywhere. i'm happy for their success, i just want more success for others too, y'know?
I completely understand! It’s not the boys fault at all but it’s still sad to see how the girls are treated compared to them. The success is another thing, I wish other groups could get the spot lite just like the biggest groups!
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
I don’t want to be alive anymore, I’m tired of living life the same each day
I can understand where you’re coming from, living life the same each day can get though. I wouldn’t want you to die though. Maybe try some new things, makes some new friends. Do something to make life different each time. You’re important and I don’t want to lose you. :fingerpoke:
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Do you think you’re attractive?
Yes I do, I like to think I’m the hottest alive. Keeps my ego up and makes me feel nice :TechiNod:
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Why did you decide to do an anon thread
I just wanted to be a place where people can vent or ask questions, I’m not doing this for me I want to be doing it for others. Here is a place for things like confessions or anything that you need to get off your chest without people knowing it’s you. I like being the support that people need sometimes.
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Do you plan on adding more people to this thread?
I do once it gets bigger, it’s not really at a place where it needs more people. :kissycat:
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Do you like any other music from Kpop?
I do actually! I like Jindie bands like Polkadot Stingray and Shishamo. I like Jazmin Bean and Mitski as well :kittylove:
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Kpop is getting so boring and controversial
I can see where your coming from, maybe you just need to find more groups? And yeah Kpop is becoming controversial but just because they’re a Kpop idol doesn’t mean they aren’t a bad person.
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Lately I’ve been feeling down and I don’t know if I can be here anymore
I don’t give the best advice but you should stay! It would suck to lose another KPS member! There’s many things that can keep you up and company here like the members and card collecting! Please stay for me
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Sorry I’m just answering all these now I forgot I’m doing this :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread