WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NOODLE TYPE UHHHHH BOWTIES????
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 27 October 2021 #21 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NOODLE TYPE UHHHHH BOWTIES???? Reactions: Chaeee
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 27 October 2021 #22 BECK, AAPKA NAAM BAHUT SUNDAR HAI 😩 I'M NOT GOOD AT SPELLING HINDI WORDS BUT ANWYAS MUJHE PATA HAI KI YAH KAUN HAI SHUKRIA
BECK, AAPKA NAAM BAHUT SUNDAR HAI 😩 I'M NOT GOOD AT SPELLING HINDI WORDS BUT ANWYAS MUJHE PATA HAI KI YAH KAUN HAI SHUKRIA
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 27 October 2021 #23 BECK DID U UNDERSTAND LMAO IT WAS A TEST MESSAGE BUT I MEANT IT FR HEHHEE YES I UNDERSTOOD THANK YOUUU
BECK DID U UNDERSTAND LMAO IT WAS A TEST MESSAGE BUT I MEANT IT FR HEHHEE YES I UNDERSTOOD THANK YOUUU
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 27 October 2021 #24 who's ur ult after chan? <333 omg probably nct taeyong :D
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 27 October 2021 #25 whats ur fav twice song and whos ur bias?? <3 I really like signal even tho ppl hate on it :( my bias is chaeyoung :D
whats ur fav twice song and whos ur bias?? <3 I really like signal even tho ppl hate on it :( my bias is chaeyoung :D
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 27 October 2021 #26 do you like any other bgs?? <3 YES SUPERM, JUST B, NFLYING, ATEEZ, ENHYPEN, IKON, ONEUS, PENTAGON, VICTON, ACE, AND SO MANNY OTHERS IM PROLLY FORGETTING A LOT
do you like any other bgs?? <3 YES SUPERM, JUST B, NFLYING, ATEEZ, ENHYPEN, IKON, ONEUS, PENTAGON, VICTON, ACE, AND SO MANNY OTHERS IM PROLLY FORGETTING A LOT
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 27 October 2021 #27 what's ur fav food/snacc?? <33 UMMM I REALLY LIKE BIRYANI BECAUSE IM A BASIC DESI GIRL