anonymous confessions to other users !!!!!!!! (3 Viewers)

Joined
13 November 2023
Messages
1,291
Reactions Received
1,716
Location
maeumville
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,780
Fandom
maeum
there's a few people on here that i can't tell if we're friends or they're just really nice :idkwhattonamethis: i wanna be friends but what if it gets awkward...
one person i blocked (ignored ig?) but they keep interacting w/ me and making me uncomfy, under like half my posts i can click to show ignored content :(
theres also one user here who creeps me out

what r ur confessions to other users (not sharing their names lolol)

also if ur thinking the ppl im vagueing are you, theyre not lmao
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
ask those ppl it helps clear miscommunication
try seeing if u can block them by talking to mods abt it :))
there are a couple of users i want to interact with but i get the feeling I'm annoying
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like MK3AM said, if they’re making you uncomfortable you can dm a mod/admin (or more than one) to discuss any possible methods of reducing or eliminating that. You shouldn’t have to feel uncomfortable being on KS, particularly not because of another user.

As for my confession there was something I did that affected another user/s a lot and I feel so guilty abut it now, even though I know that logically they don’t blame me and that it’s unfair of me to blame myself. But I still do
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
13 November 2023
Messages
1,291
Reactions Received
1,716
Location
maeumville
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,780
Fandom
maeum
As for my confession there was something I did that affected another user/s a lot and I feel so guilty abut it now, even though I know that logically they don’t blame me and that it’s unfair of me to blame myself. But I still do
i'm sorry :( i hope you can forgive yourself
also how would i reach out to the mods to block this person? (sorry the tone there is weird it's /genq)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i'm sorry :( i hope you can forgive yourself
also how would i reach out to the mods to block this person? (sorry the tone there is weird it's /genq)
feel free to dm us Mods (you can also put us all in a group dm) and explain the situation more further, so we have a better understanding
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i'm sorry :( i hope you can forgive yourself
also how would i reach out to the mods to block this person? (sorry the tone there is weird it's /genq)
You can start a dm with one or more of us
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Agreed to all the messages above 😼

As for my anonymous message:
I actually have felt hurt by multiple users very often tho they were for stupid childish reasons like feeling forgotten and stuff, but these users have consistently forgotten to mention me in those friends threads and well i am still hurt by it even it's not a big deal lol
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
13 November 2023
Messages
1,291
Reactions Received
1,716
Location
maeumville
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,780
Fandom
maeum
I actually have felt hurt by multiple users very often tho they were for stupid childish reasons like feeling forgotten and stuff, but these users have consistently forgotten to mention me in those friends threads and well i am still hurt by it even it's not a big deal lol
ik how u feel :(
u r an iconic member of the forum tho, you're JUNNIEBUNNIE like... you ARE kpopsource main cast member
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
ik how u feel :(
u r an iconic member of the forum tho, you're JUNNIEBUNNIE like... you ARE kpopsource main cast member
Aww thank you seriously, i honestly i truly like your posts too so you shouldn't be forgotten either 🥹
I would just like to clarify that people aren't obligated to mention but its a little hurtful to call me your friend/bestie then not even mention me :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri and anyu

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Everybody talks except to me.

I don't mind honestly
if it happens it happens

I ain't no grudge holder
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,509
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
My confession: I finally feel safe here. I used to not particularly because of 3-4 users but it seems they have all left now. The rumours affected me quite a lot because I knew they weren’t true and I felt ao alienated
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,032
Reactions Received
98,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Agreed to all the messages above 😼

As for my anonymous message:
I actually have felt hurt by multiple users very often tho they were for stupid childish reasons like feeling forgotten and stuff, but these users have consistently forgotten to mention me in those friends threads and well i am still hurt by it even it's not a big deal lol
honestly this is why I often stay away from such threads, I do not want to make anyone feel bad or forgotten :nekosweat:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread