- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I keep forgetting if making fun of kpop articles is allowed but here I go
In one of the latest official articles made by AKP they use a compilation picture of boy groups to show I guess ones that are catering to the American market.
I thought it was worth mentioning that regardless of the opinion in the article which I don't care about think whatever you want it's your right, why did they use VIXX in three different pictures in this compilation.
It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad rip my Starlight heart
Why is it sad? VIXX has not released a full comeback in two years
The pictures of VIXX are the top most left one, the bottom most middle one and the bottom most right one
@Starlight @Boy Group
Anyway I thought I'd poke fun at the picture choice for this article, because it's kind of funny. Go ahead and discuss the actual contents of the article if you want tho
Netizens think some boy group concepts are getting boring because they keep catering to the foreign markets
In one of the latest official articles made by AKP they use a compilation picture of boy groups to show I guess ones that are catering to the American market.
I thought it was worth mentioning that regardless of the opinion in the article which I don't care about think whatever you want it's your right, why did they use VIXX in three different pictures in this compilation.
It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad rip my Starlight heart
Why is it sad? VIXX has not released a full comeback in two years
The pictures of VIXX are the top most left one, the bottom most middle one and the bottom most right one
@Starlight @Boy Group
Anyway I thought I'd poke fun at the picture choice for this article, because it's kind of funny. Go ahead and discuss the actual contents of the article if you want tho
Netizens think some boy group concepts are getting boring because they keep catering to the foreign markets