- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Nope. Not an optionBOTH![]()
IM ONLY PICKING PUPPIES BECAUSE OF A CUTE PUPPY NAMED JUNGWOONope. Not an option
Only choose one! (Choose puppies you know they're cuter)
Very good choiceIM ONLY PICKING PUPPIES BECAUSE OF A CUTE PUPPY NAMED JUNGWOO![]()
ughhhhhhhhh where's that video of Suga saying "I like puppy"??? It was during an interview where BTS were playing with puppies, and Yoongles was so distracted by his puppy that his answer to "What do you love about yourselves?" was "I like puppy" - it was SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!Kittens![]()
Ohhhh I remember seeing that!ughhhhhhhhh where's that video of Suga saying "I like puppy"??? It was during an interview where BTS were playing with puppies, and Yoongles was so distracted by his puppy that his answer to "What do you love about yourselves?" was "I like puppy" - it was SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!
Anyway, if I'd been able to find it, that's what I would've replied with lol bc puppies are more willing to please if you train them early