another day, another ignorant person on my back (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's always this type of delicate battle field in an office environment...just when you think the storm has calmed, someone throws a grenade into the middle of it all and shakes everything up and to the core, disrupting the false sense of peace and security.

Today, it's the ignorant bitch that I had the displeasure of telling "no" the other day in regards to altering my job to inconvenience myself and my own work, while benefiting solely her. No.

She's continuing her petty ruling of ignoring me and, when actually acknowledging my existence, being rude to me (but in just enough of a way I can't possibly get her in trouble for it; not that I would, because that would be childish and petty of my own accord and that's just not how I roll). Ah fun times. I hope she trips on her ugly heels she wears to push her non-existent ass upward and faceplants into another cubicle.

-----------

All of that aside, I'm so exhausted today and for no real reason. Granted, I was up later than I should have been - doing literally nothing productive, mind you, isn't that always the way? - but even so, it wasn't out of much ordinary for me and my schedule as of late so why my body ceases to properly wake itself and function is beyond me. Maybe I will find an energy elixir on my way through the day. But maybe not. Regardless, I have nostalgic music from the 90's and 00's to keep me going.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
get some rest soon!
and screw her, she doesn't deserve a second of your time.

I'm heading to school, so I'm not sure how available I'll be, but if you need to vent, I'm a dm away
:nekolove:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The happiness of the day though, is the rain coming through.
It's expected (and hoped) to make our brand new (somewhat dying) sod happy. Please rain, come down and nourish our earth and plants. They could use it and I could use a short break from this heat before the summer comes.

I got three large shrub root balls & stumps ripped out yesterday, and trimmed up another shrub for preparation to rip out the root ball & stump possibly this weekend or sometime next week. Clearing out the front bed to prep properly and plant new shrubs, ornamental grasses, and flowers. Can't wait.

Until then, a lot of work is being put in by myself and I think it's helping with my up and down emotions lately.
I'm also going to see the woman doctor next week to talk about possible diagnosis of a syndrome that I believe is very likely affecting me. It would explain so much. Here's to hoping to find a solution to better my body and mind.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The happiness of the day though, is the rain coming through.
It's expected (and hoped) to make our brand new (somewhat dying) sod happy. Please rain, come down and nourish our earth and plants. They could use it and I could use a short break from this heat before the summer comes.

I got three large shrub root balls & stumps ripped out yesterday, and trimmed up another shrub for preparation to rip out the root ball & stump possibly this weekend or sometime next week. Clearing out the front bed to prep properly and plant new shrubs, ornamental grasses, and flowers. Can't wait.

Until then, a lot of work is being put in by myself and I think it's helping with my up and down emotions lately.
I'm also going to see the woman doctor next week to talk about possible diagnosis of a syndrome that I believe is very likely affecting me. It would explain so much. Here's to hoping to find a solution to better my body and mind.
good luck with the diagnosis! <3
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
get some rest soon!
and screw her, she doesn't deserve a second of your time.

I'm heading to school, so I'm not sure how available I'll be, but if you need to vent, I'm a dm away
:nekolove:
good luck with the diagnosis! <3
Thank you so much! And yeah, I snicker when I hear her get mad about something - it's....well, enjoyable.
Have a good time at school! (You're always a sweetheart, thank you for the vent offer)

And thank you for the good luck as well, I really appreciate it. I hope all comes out well and we can figure out what's going on with me and my body.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you so much! And yeah, I snicker when I hear her get mad about something - it's....well, enjoyable.
Have a good time at school! (You're always a sweetheart, thank you for the vent offer)

And thank you for the good luck as well, I really appreciate it. I hope all comes out well and we can figure out what's going on with me and my body.
of course!
yes, me too, and I hope you can feel better after <3
:nekolove: :llama_wave:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m so sorry. I hope it gets better for you. I think it’s best to just not pay attention to toxic peopple. Just ignore them as much as possible. And I guess, focus on the small things that make you happy and try to keep a positive attitude. Obviously you have every right to be frustrated, but in my experience it only serves to make me feel sad and unhappy, so I try to think positively. Anyway good luck, I hope you get through the week alright. It’s almost Friday soon!~
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sorry that this week keeps getting you down at work.

Hope you get through it to the other side as best you can n that medically you get a satisfying diagnosis that helps you understand n maybe overcome what ails you.

Understanding wat is happening inside your body sometimes helps but I think it is better to know than not to know.

Hope you get the best outcome possible for you this doctor visit n diagnosis.

I can't do much or anything at all for you but maybe give you a listening ear n good wishes. You're a good person who deserves all the best.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It comes down to me shoving my headphones in and ignoring the world.
It's okay though, it's a Friday.
Bitches can't get me down, and neither can this nagging feeling that more people are pretending to my face to include me in things, like me, and overall tolerate me (aren't spikes of self conscious behavior lovely).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread