- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Hes so hoy and talented I don't think I'm ever going to shut up about him
Good thing he's still just as hotwhen I see him I always have to think bout him acting in BL dramas.![]()
I never saw a BL drama. maybe I should check one out.Good thing he's still just as hot![]()
Oh you've come to the right place for recommendationsI never saw a BL drama. maybe I should check one out.![]()
I`m open for everything but cliche love dramasOh you've come to the right place for recommendations![]()
Same.when I see him I always have to think bout him acting in BL dramas.![]()
Taerae is so cute omgoh jiwoong is hot, but i find it amusing that this guy, who almost spoke into the wrong end of a mic, is in the same group as a man who literally tells his fans to flip their signs if they're holding them upside down 😭
he reminds me so much of my dad here he CANNOT stand anything that's even a centimetre off-centreTaerae is so cute omg![]()