- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
omg so pretty
I JUST TOLD MY BOYFRIEND
Seriously considering buying one now.
Oh I'm curious, yeah
They're nice and relaxing, I like doing them while listening to music. 10/10 would recommendFuck I really want to do this shit!!!
Aww that would be so cuteI JUST TOLD MY BOYFRIEND
AS HE LOOKING THEM UP
LETS DO IT AS A COUPLE THING TOGETHER![]()
![]()
![]()
Not sure, mine is pretty good. Sometimes they can be a bit hard to see but you can also get a light board to put beneath it to make it easier to seeHow good does your eyesight have to be to do that? I've been looking for a covid hobby, but I'm not sure I can see well enough.