Another Etiquette lecture (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
JUST A BIT OF AN IMPORTANT THING
It's RUDE TO TALK TO SOMEONE
RESPOND TO THEIR THREAD
AND HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE
BEING ALL CIVIL AND THEN TO

NOT LIKE THEIR POSTS OR RESPONSES TO YOU

I think some newer people and people, in general, forget this.
I won't like your posts if you won't like mine.
PERIOD.
I'm putting this into effect now.

FUCKING LIKE PEOPLE'S POSTS OR REACT TO THEM ITS THE DECENT THING TO DO!
:nekopout::nekopout::nekopout::nekopout:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
im ngl it's always bothered me a little when people dont do this :nekoshy:
I've been wanting to make this thread for a bit but I didn't want anyone to feel targeted. But this one was spawned by @Panda so I felt more comfortable making it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I've been wanting to make this thread for a bit but I didn't want anyone to feel targeted. But this one was spawned by @Panda so I felt more comfortable making it.
It's hot when you become rebellious and angry
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread