- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I'm bored and have nothing else to do for the rest of the day so have some bops ig

1. Intro
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
I know I'm not the one
But I still can't help but call you
When the sun goes down
I keep on trying to run
But you keep sending me back
'Cause we're so burned down
[Chorus]
Forget about the love we made
Forget about the past mistakes
'Cause all you ever did was change
And I hate being with you, but I just cannot be alone
All the promises you break
You've got me at a distant space
I don't want to see your face
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
I hate being alone
I hate being alone
No
[Verse 2]
And I
Prefer to spend my nights
Without her
No
But I can't stay wide awake
But she could be the one who makes
The sun that tears me up inside
When I'm cold in the middle of the night
[Chorus]
Forget about the love we made
Forget about the past mistakes
'Cause all you ever did was change
And I hate being with you, but I just cannot be alone
All the promises you break
You've got me at a distant space
I don't want to see your face
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
2. Title
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
There's an angel on the corner
Honey, there's a devil on my knee
She's a good girl in the morning
She went out at night only for me
[Pre-Chorus]
'Cause I was found in
In a bed of liars
Walking the streets
Someone before me set on fire
And after all this
This love I borrowed
I'm waiting on the day
You don't want me tomorrow
[Chorus]
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
[Verse 2]
Well, I'm one step short of wasted
And I see a number on a screen
Oh, I'm a mess and you can t-t-taste it
When I'm getting tangled in your sheets
[Pre-Chorus]
'Cause I was found in
In a bed of liars
Walking the streets
Someone before me set on fire
And after all this
This love I borrowed
I'm waiting on the day
You don't want me tomorrow
[Chorus]
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
(I'll dance it off until tomorrow
Wake up with somebody else)
I'm a danger, I'm a danger to myself
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
[Bridge]
(Danger to myself, danger to myself)
And after all this love I borrowed
I'm waiting on the day you don't want me tomorrow
I'm a danger!
[Chorus]
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
(I'll dance it off until tomorrow
Wake up with somebody else)
I'm a danger, I'm a danger to myself
(I'll dance it off until tomorrow
Wake up with somebody else)
I'm a danger, I'm a danger to myself
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
And I...
3.
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
We were close
We were close, I would go
Take a bullet to my head
You should know
You should know, you were my bro
Always had your back
At the least, we coulda talked about it
But you found another way to get around it
Had to let you go, let you go
You don't get another chance
When your hero hits the ground
[Chorus]
Why'd you have to be human?
And let me think you were perfect, but I don't know now
How could you do it?
Building me up just to bring me back down
Had all these visions in my head
And I thought you were a friend
Why'd you have to be human?
Building me up just to let me down
[Post-Chorus]
Just to let me down, down, down
D-down, down, d-down
Down, down, down, d-down
[Verse 2]
I was young
I was young, I was dumb
Now I'm putting up these walls
Smartened up
Smartened up, now I'm done
Watching all my idols fall
When your hero hits the ground
[Chorus]
Why'd you have to be human?
And let me think you were perfect, but I don't know now
How could you do it?
Building me up just to bring me back down
Had all these visions in my head
And I thought you were a friend
Why'd you have to be human?
Building me up just to let me down
[Post-Chorus]
Just to let me down, down, down
D-down, down, d-down
Down, down, down, d-down
Why you'd have to be human?
Down, down, down, d-down
Down, down, down, d-down
[Bridge]
Why you'd have to be human?
At the least we coulda talked about it
But you found another way to get around it
At the least we coulda talked about it
[Chorus]
Why'd you have to be human?
And let me think you were perfect, but I don't know now
How could you do it? (How could you do it?)
Building me up just to bring me back down
Had all these visions in my head
And I thought you were a friend
Why'd you have to be human? (Have to be human?)
Building me up just to let me down
[Post-Chorus]
Just to let me down, down, down
Just to let me down, down, down
Why you'd have to be human?
Down, down, down, d-down
Down, down, down, d-down
Why you'd have to be human?
4.
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Intro]
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
[Verse 1]
When you leave, gonna tell all the boys
Where you be at all night, all night with me
Try to keep it a secret
But they be, they be asking 'bout me
[Pre-Chorus 1]
And you know I gotta brag a bit
'Cause how we touching and loving, girl that's so lit, yeah
Yeah, you know I gotta brag a bit
'Cause everybody need to know I got a bad bitch
And get it right for you
Take time and spend the whole night on you
Play bad and look so nice for you
Yeah do it the same, yeah appreciate, yeah work for it
[Chorus]
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Don't you want 'em all to know, know?
But you would never say, say, so, so
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
[Verse 2]
Come through, give 'em something to talk about
But girl, keep some for me and you, yeah
Let 'em fill in the blanks
We'll be showing up late so they know what we do
[Pre-Chorus 2]
Yeah, you know I gotta brag a bit
'Cause how I'm touching and loving, you be so lit, yeah
Yeah, I know I gotta brag a bit
'Cause everybody need to know you got a bad bitch
And get it right for you
Take time and spend the whole night on you
Play bad and look so nice for you
Yeah do it the same, yeah appreciate, yeah work for it
[Chorus]
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Don't you want 'em all to know, know?
But you will never say, say, so, so
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
[Bridge]
Gotta save one, just one piece for me
Go on and save one, don't go and tell 'em everything
Save one piece for me
Go on and save one, don't go and tell 'em everything
[Chorus]
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell–
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Don't you want 'em all to know, know?
But you will never say, say, so, so
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
5.
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
Stepping outside my head
I don't want to hear what you said
I don't want to fall down flights of stairs
Trip wires everywhere
I'm climbing
Trynna get from under you
If you ask me back I'll go
I'll need distractions
[Pre-Hook]
So pull every pin
From every grenade
And blow it all up in my face
[Hook]
Make everything louder
Do it till my skin vibrates
Make everything louder
I wanna hear my eardrums quake
More volts in the system
Drown out the symptoms
Everything louder, louder
I don't wanna listen
Just wanna feel it, feel it
Louder, louder
[Verse 2]
Put me in a sunproof room
A million miles from you
My ears will still be bleeding
Shards of noise still seeping through
I wish I couldn't hear you
[Pre-Hook]
So pull every pin
From every grenade
And blow it all up in my face
[Hook]
Make everything louder
Do it till my skin vibrates
Make everything louder
I wanna hear my eardrums quake
More volts in the system
Drown out the symptoms
Everything louder, louder
I don't wanna listen
Just wanna feel it, feel it
Louder, louder
[Bridge]
You got the power
You got the power
You know the words that work
You know the words that work on me
You got the power
You got the power
You know the words that work
You know the words that work on me
[Hook]
Make everything louder
Do it till my skin vibrates
Make everything louder
I wanna hear my eardrums quake
More volts in the system
Drown out the symptoms
Everything louder, louder
I don't wanna listen
Just wanna feel it, feel it
Louder, louder
[Outro]
Louder, louder
Louder, louder
Louder, louder
Louder, louder
1. Intro
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
I know I'm not the one
But I still can't help but call you
When the sun goes down
I keep on trying to run
But you keep sending me back
'Cause we're so burned down
[Chorus]
Forget about the love we made
Forget about the past mistakes
'Cause all you ever did was change
And I hate being with you, but I just cannot be alone
All the promises you break
You've got me at a distant space
I don't want to see your face
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
I hate being alone
I hate being alone
No
[Verse 2]
And I
Prefer to spend my nights
Without her
No
But I can't stay wide awake
But she could be the one who makes
The sun that tears me up inside
When I'm cold in the middle of the night
[Chorus]
Forget about the love we made
Forget about the past mistakes
'Cause all you ever did was change
And I hate being with you, but I just cannot be alone
All the promises you break
You've got me at a distant space
I don't want to see your face
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
But I hate being alone, yeah I hate being alone
2. Title
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
There's an angel on the corner
Honey, there's a devil on my knee
She's a good girl in the morning
She went out at night only for me
[Pre-Chorus]
'Cause I was found in
In a bed of liars
Walking the streets
Someone before me set on fire
And after all this
This love I borrowed
I'm waiting on the day
You don't want me tomorrow
[Chorus]
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
[Verse 2]
Well, I'm one step short of wasted
And I see a number on a screen
Oh, I'm a mess and you can t-t-taste it
When I'm getting tangled in your sheets
[Pre-Chorus]
'Cause I was found in
In a bed of liars
Walking the streets
Someone before me set on fire
And after all this
This love I borrowed
I'm waiting on the day
You don't want me tomorrow
[Chorus]
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
(I'll dance it off until tomorrow
Wake up with somebody else)
I'm a danger, I'm a danger to myself
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
[Bridge]
(Danger to myself, danger to myself)
And after all this love I borrowed
I'm waiting on the day you don't want me tomorrow
I'm a danger!
[Chorus]
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
(I'll dance it off until tomorrow
Wake up with somebody else)
I'm a danger, I'm a danger to myself
(I'll dance it off until tomorrow
Wake up with somebody else)
I'm a danger, I'm a danger to myself
And I, I don't know why you love me
I'm a danger to myself
And I...
3.
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
We were close
We were close, I would go
Take a bullet to my head
You should know
You should know, you were my bro
Always had your back
At the least, we coulda talked about it
But you found another way to get around it
Had to let you go, let you go
You don't get another chance
When your hero hits the ground
[Chorus]
Why'd you have to be human?
And let me think you were perfect, but I don't know now
How could you do it?
Building me up just to bring me back down
Had all these visions in my head
And I thought you were a friend
Why'd you have to be human?
Building me up just to let me down
[Post-Chorus]
Just to let me down, down, down
D-down, down, d-down
Down, down, down, d-down
[Verse 2]
I was young
I was young, I was dumb
Now I'm putting up these walls
Smartened up
Smartened up, now I'm done
Watching all my idols fall
When your hero hits the ground
[Chorus]
Why'd you have to be human?
And let me think you were perfect, but I don't know now
How could you do it?
Building me up just to bring me back down
Had all these visions in my head
And I thought you were a friend
Why'd you have to be human?
Building me up just to let me down
[Post-Chorus]
Just to let me down, down, down
D-down, down, d-down
Down, down, down, d-down
Why you'd have to be human?
Down, down, down, d-down
Down, down, down, d-down
[Bridge]
Why you'd have to be human?
At the least we coulda talked about it
But you found another way to get around it
At the least we coulda talked about it
[Chorus]
Why'd you have to be human?
And let me think you were perfect, but I don't know now
How could you do it? (How could you do it?)
Building me up just to bring me back down
Had all these visions in my head
And I thought you were a friend
Why'd you have to be human? (Have to be human?)
Building me up just to let me down
[Post-Chorus]
Just to let me down, down, down
Just to let me down, down, down
Why you'd have to be human?
Down, down, down, d-down
Down, down, down, d-down
Why you'd have to be human?
4.
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Intro]
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
[Verse 1]
When you leave, gonna tell all the boys
Where you be at all night, all night with me
Try to keep it a secret
But they be, they be asking 'bout me
[Pre-Chorus 1]
And you know I gotta brag a bit
'Cause how we touching and loving, girl that's so lit, yeah
Yeah, you know I gotta brag a bit
'Cause everybody need to know I got a bad bitch
And get it right for you
Take time and spend the whole night on you
Play bad and look so nice for you
Yeah do it the same, yeah appreciate, yeah work for it
[Chorus]
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Don't you want 'em all to know, know?
But you would never say, say, so, so
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
[Verse 2]
Come through, give 'em something to talk about
But girl, keep some for me and you, yeah
Let 'em fill in the blanks
We'll be showing up late so they know what we do
[Pre-Chorus 2]
Yeah, you know I gotta brag a bit
'Cause how I'm touching and loving, you be so lit, yeah
Yeah, I know I gotta brag a bit
'Cause everybody need to know you got a bad bitch
And get it right for you
Take time and spend the whole night on you
Play bad and look so nice for you
Yeah do it the same, yeah appreciate, yeah work for it
[Chorus]
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Don't you want 'em all to know, know?
But you will never say, say, so, so
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
[Bridge]
Gotta save one, just one piece for me
Go on and save one, don't go and tell 'em everything
Save one piece for me
Go on and save one, don't go and tell 'em everything
[Chorus]
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell–
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
Don't you want 'em all to know, know?
But you will never say, say, so, so
Baby, when they ask you where you've been
You can go and tell, tell, tell your friends
5.
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
Stepping outside my head
I don't want to hear what you said
I don't want to fall down flights of stairs
Trip wires everywhere
I'm climbing
Trynna get from under you
If you ask me back I'll go
I'll need distractions
[Pre-Hook]
So pull every pin
From every grenade
And blow it all up in my face
[Hook]
Make everything louder
Do it till my skin vibrates
Make everything louder
I wanna hear my eardrums quake
More volts in the system
Drown out the symptoms
Everything louder, louder
I don't wanna listen
Just wanna feel it, feel it
Louder, louder
[Verse 2]
Put me in a sunproof room
A million miles from you
My ears will still be bleeding
Shards of noise still seeping through
I wish I couldn't hear you
[Pre-Hook]
So pull every pin
From every grenade
And blow it all up in my face
[Hook]
Make everything louder
Do it till my skin vibrates
Make everything louder
I wanna hear my eardrums quake
More volts in the system
Drown out the symptoms
Everything louder, louder
I don't wanna listen
Just wanna feel it, feel it
Louder, louder
[Bridge]
You got the power
You got the power
You know the words that work
You know the words that work on me
You got the power
You got the power
You know the words that work
You know the words that work on me
[Hook]
Make everything louder
Do it till my skin vibrates
Make everything louder
I wanna hear my eardrums quake
More volts in the system
Drown out the symptoms
Everything louder, louder
I don't wanna listen
Just wanna feel it, feel it
Louder, louder
[Outro]
Louder, louder
Louder, louder
Louder, louder
Louder, louder
A.C.E
@goyo @Reo @Vikki @Izz @SugaRush @RainbowDevil @baekk @DimashVirus @potato @Yolks @SeonghwaChangbin