- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I did this before with 5 songs so I was bored and decided to do it again and trying to fit the theme of "The Mad Squad"
With that being said here is my fake tracklist for "Under Cover: The Mad Squad"
1. Purgatory (Intro)
2. Throne (Title)
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
Remember the moment you left me alone and
Broke every promise you ever made
I was an ocean, lost in the open
Nothin' could take the pain away
[Chorus]
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne!
[Verse 2]
The sticks and the stones that you used to throw have
Built me an empire, so don't even try
To cry me a river, 'cause I forgive you
You are the reason I still fight
[Chorus]
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne!
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me, every scar will build my… throne
[Bridge]
I'll leave you chokin' on every word you left unspoken
Rebuild all that you've broken and now you know (Know)
I'll leave you chokin' on every word you left unspoken
Rebuild all that you've broken and now you know
[Chorus]
Every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne!
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne
3. Wild Heart
Jun | Donghun | Wow | All
[Verse 1]
I could've sworn that there was something here worth fighting for
I should've known the blood was thicker than the water was
I keep on holding on, who's still on board?
[Refrain]
And even when the sky comes falling
You'll find your own way out, kick me when I'm down
Now it's time that they all come crawling back
[Verse 2]
Tell me how you're not playing games
When you're still keeping score
And you're still holding me responsible for all you've lost
Hold me afloat, then overboard
[Refrain]
And even when the sky comes falling
You'll find your own way out, kick me when I'm down
Now it's time that they all come crawling
But I can't help you now, poor darling
And even when the sky comes falling
You'll find your own way out, kick me when I'm down
Now it's time that they all come crawling
But I can't help you now, poor darling
[Chorus]
You're cold blooded
I will give you to you raw
And watch you feast on it
Like the animal you are
(Like the animal you are)
[Verse 3]
Maybe you should learn to face the fact that you're too insecure
Shut me out, cut me down, hold me back some more
Showing out while your mouth had your doubts, I'm sure
Well, I've always paid the price to make your love affordable
[Refrain]
And even when the sky comes falling
You'll find your own way out, kick me when I'm down
Now it's time that they all come crawling
But I can't help you now, poor darling
[Chorus]
You're cold blooded
I will give you to you raw
And watch you feast on it
Like the animal you are
You're cold blooded
I will give you to you raw
And watch you feast on it
Like the animal you are
4. Right Here
Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
I'm so far from the line, yeah
I'm too deep in my mind, yeah
If she calls, I'll be right there
That's three calls in a night, yeah
[Pre-Chorus]
Well tell me what you think about
Staying right here instead
I didn't hear a word she said
I wasn't that high, I swear
Well girl, what do you think about?
Staying right here in bed
I didn't hear a word you said
I wasn't that high, I swear it
[Chorus]
Its happening again
Well, I don't give a fuck about your friends
I'm right here, here
Oh, baby, take a look around
I'm the only one that hasn't walked out
I'm right here, here
(I'm right here, here)
[Verse 2]
One draw at a time yeah
One more, you'll be fine yeah
And I swore she was right there
The blue glow and the night wear
[Pre-Chorus]
Tell me what you think about
Staying right here instead
I didn't hear a word she said
Wasn't that high, I swear it
She don't wanna fuck around
And I don't wanna leave this bed
I didn't hear a word she said
Wasn't that high, I swear
[Chorus]
It's happening again
Well, I don't give a fuck about your friends
I'm right here, here
Oh, baby, take a look around
I'm the only one that hasn't walked out
I'm right here, here
[Bridge]
I'm always ready to go
I'm calling you, pick up your phone
I'm on my own
Girl, I'll been taking it slow
You know, I'll been taking it slow
(You're sitting alone, why are you sitting alone?
Baby just pick up your phone, oh)
'Cause I've been rolling all day and night, woah
[Chorus]
It's happening again
Well I don't give a fuck about your friends
I'm right here, here
Oh, baby, take a look around
I'm the only one that hasn't walked out
I'm right here, here
(I'm right here, here)
(I'm right here, here)
5. Otherside (Outro)
Jun | Donghun | Chan
[Verse 1]
Even your going
Let it find you
Even in hiding
Find it knows you
[Chorus]
Rocking you to sleep
From the Otherside
[Verse 2]
Tethered by timing
Let it undo
Aimless and ripped
From the root
Binds you
[Chorus]
Rocking you to sleep
From the Otherside
With that being said here is my fake tracklist for "Under Cover: The Mad Squad"
1. Purgatory (Intro)
2. Throne (Title)
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
Remember the moment you left me alone and
Broke every promise you ever made
I was an ocean, lost in the open
Nothin' could take the pain away
[Chorus]
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne!
[Verse 2]
The sticks and the stones that you used to throw have
Built me an empire, so don't even try
To cry me a river, 'cause I forgive you
You are the reason I still fight
[Chorus]
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne!
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me, every scar will build my… throne
[Bridge]
I'll leave you chokin' on every word you left unspoken
Rebuild all that you've broken and now you know (Know)
I'll leave you chokin' on every word you left unspoken
Rebuild all that you've broken and now you know
[Chorus]
Every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne!
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne
3. Wild Heart
Jun | Donghun | Wow | All
[Verse 1]
I could've sworn that there was something here worth fighting for
I should've known the blood was thicker than the water was
I keep on holding on, who's still on board?
[Refrain]
And even when the sky comes falling
You'll find your own way out, kick me when I'm down
Now it's time that they all come crawling back
[Verse 2]
Tell me how you're not playing games
When you're still keeping score
And you're still holding me responsible for all you've lost
Hold me afloat, then overboard
[Refrain]
And even when the sky comes falling
You'll find your own way out, kick me when I'm down
Now it's time that they all come crawling
But I can't help you now, poor darling
And even when the sky comes falling
You'll find your own way out, kick me when I'm down
Now it's time that they all come crawling
But I can't help you now, poor darling
[Chorus]
You're cold blooded
I will give you to you raw
And watch you feast on it
Like the animal you are
(Like the animal you are)
[Verse 3]
Maybe you should learn to face the fact that you're too insecure
Shut me out, cut me down, hold me back some more
Showing out while your mouth had your doubts, I'm sure
Well, I've always paid the price to make your love affordable
[Refrain]
And even when the sky comes falling
You'll find your own way out, kick me when I'm down
Now it's time that they all come crawling
But I can't help you now, poor darling
[Chorus]
You're cold blooded
I will give you to you raw
And watch you feast on it
Like the animal you are
You're cold blooded
I will give you to you raw
And watch you feast on it
Like the animal you are
Byeongkwan | Chan
[Verse 1]
I'm so far from the line, yeah
I'm too deep in my mind, yeah
If she calls, I'll be right there
That's three calls in a night, yeah
[Pre-Chorus]
Well tell me what you think about
Staying right here instead
I didn't hear a word she said
I wasn't that high, I swear
Well girl, what do you think about?
Staying right here in bed
I didn't hear a word you said
I wasn't that high, I swear it
[Chorus]
Its happening again
Well, I don't give a fuck about your friends
I'm right here, here
Oh, baby, take a look around
I'm the only one that hasn't walked out
I'm right here, here
(I'm right here, here)
[Verse 2]
One draw at a time yeah
One more, you'll be fine yeah
And I swore she was right there
The blue glow and the night wear
[Pre-Chorus]
Tell me what you think about
Staying right here instead
I didn't hear a word she said
Wasn't that high, I swear it
She don't wanna fuck around
And I don't wanna leave this bed
I didn't hear a word she said
Wasn't that high, I swear
[Chorus]
It's happening again
Well, I don't give a fuck about your friends
I'm right here, here
Oh, baby, take a look around
I'm the only one that hasn't walked out
I'm right here, here
[Bridge]
I'm always ready to go
I'm calling you, pick up your phone
I'm on my own
Girl, I'll been taking it slow
You know, I'll been taking it slow
(You're sitting alone, why are you sitting alone?
Baby just pick up your phone, oh)
'Cause I've been rolling all day and night, woah
[Chorus]
It's happening again
Well I don't give a fuck about your friends
I'm right here, here
Oh, baby, take a look around
I'm the only one that hasn't walked out
I'm right here, here
(I'm right here, here)
(I'm right here, here)
Jun | Donghun | Chan
[Verse 1]
Even your going
Let it find you
Even in hiding
Find it knows you
[Chorus]
Rocking you to sleep
From the Otherside
[Verse 2]
Tethered by timing
Let it undo
Aimless and ripped
From the root
Binds you
[Chorus]
Rocking you to sleep
From the Otherside
A.C.E
@goyo @Reo @Vikki @Izz @SugaRush @RainbowDevil @baekk @DimashVirus @potato @Yolks @SeonghwaChangbin
Hope you like it more this time @Vikki
Last edited: