- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
since some people aka @Keynam cant get their facts right. 😡
Hiya! I’m mysteric, and I’m your friendly neighbourhood delulu MeU. I use she/her pronouns and fall somewhere on the ace/aro spectrum. Questioning bi at this point oof
I stan f(x), SNSD, Dreamcatcher, Red Velvet, NCT, IOI, (G)-idle, BVNDIT, FAKY, BananaLemon, etc. Stan Lexie Liu
I’m a Gryffinclaw, Thunderbird, and my Patronus is a black swan.
Peace out y’all,
mysteric
Hiya! I’m mysteric, and I’m your friendly neighbourhood delulu MeU. I use she/her pronouns and fall somewhere on the ace/aro spectrum. Questioning bi at this point oof
I stan f(x), SNSD, Dreamcatcher, Red Velvet, NCT, IOI, (G)-idle, BVNDIT, FAKY, BananaLemon, etc. Stan Lexie Liu
I’m a Gryffinclaw, Thunderbird, and my Patronus is a black swan.
Peace out y’all,
mysteric