- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
They are called Band Oyster or just Oyster.
I don't know too much about them though since the profile I could find had a lot of missing info besides their names.
Also they are most likely disbanded sadly, but that doesn't stop me from listening to their few tracks they've released.
I discovered them randomly with this song
and I gotta say this vocalist sounds like an angel.
It's so soothing to listen to that I just wanna get in my bed,
make myself into a burrito and just chill.
The 3 other songs I like from them (in order)
@Yili @brekker @RainbowDevil @Mangoey @Lovely_Cornchips @Flocon @Panda @mysteric @QueenGirlCrush
I don't know too much about them though since the profile I could find had a lot of missing info besides their names.
Also they are most likely disbanded sadly, but that doesn't stop me from listening to their few tracks they've released.
I discovered them randomly with this song
and I gotta say this vocalist sounds like an angel.
It's so soothing to listen to that I just wanna get in my bed,
make myself into a burrito and just chill.
The 3 other songs I like from them (in order)
@Yili @brekker @RainbowDevil @Mangoey @Lovely_Cornchips @Flocon @Panda @mysteric @QueenGirlCrush