Intro Another new user (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 June 2019
Messages
16
Reactions Received
52
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hey everyone since OH went down, I’ve been desperately searching for another kpop forum and poof! Here I am.

A little about me: I’m a 93 liner. I’ve been into kpop since 2009. I don’t listen to it as much as before but I still like groups like Winner, Shinee, Twice, and Red Velvet. These days I listen to solo singers and other genres more. Im a hardcore fan of IU, Heize, Urban Zakapa and Epik High.

I’m a drama addict! If you need any recommendations, message me anytime. My top 5 Korean dramas are: Mr. Sunshine, Reply 1988, 나의 아저씨, Signal, and the Princess Man.
My favorite actresses are Kim Taeri/ Moon Chae Won/Yoo In Young and my favorite actors are Jisung/D.O/Kim Soo Hyun

Nice to meet you!
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hey everyone since OH went down, I’ve been desperately searching for another kpop forum and poof! Here I am.

A little about me: I’m a 93 liner. I’ve been into kpop since 2009. I don’t listen to it as much as before but I still like groups like Winner, Shinee, Twice, and Red Velvet. These days I listen to solo singers and other genres more. Im a hardcore fan of IU, Heize, Urban Zakapa and Epik High.

I’m a drama addict! If you need any recommendations, message me anytime. My top 5 Korean dramas are: Mr. Sunshine, Reply 1988, 나의 아저씨, Signal, and the Princess Man.
My favorite actresses are Kim Taeri/ Moon Chae Won/Yoo In Young and my favorite actors are Jisung/D.O/Kim Soo Hyun

Nice to meet you!
Welcome to ks :nekolove:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KPS!
You've got great taste, my friend. Hope you have a great time :pikahappy:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
624
Reactions Received
851
Location
In La La Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161
Gender
Other
Hey everyone since OH went down, I’ve been desperately searching for another kpop forum and poof! Here I am.

A little about me: I’m a 93 liner. I’ve been into kpop since 2009. I don’t listen to it as much as before but I still like groups like Winner, Shinee, Twice, and Red Velvet. These days I listen to solo singers and other genres more. Im a hardcore fan of IU, Heize, Urban Zakapa and Epik High.

I’m a drama addict! If you need any recommendations, message me anytime. My top 5 Korean dramas are: Mr. Sunshine, Reply 1988, 나의 아저씨, Signal, and the Princess Man.
My favorite actresses are Kim Taeri/ Moon Chae Won/Yoo In Young and my favorite actors are Jisung/D.O/Kim Soo Hyun

Nice to meet you!
Welcome, fellow refugee ! :icgyu:

:llama_wave:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome to KS :nekolove:
hope you will enjoy yourself here
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,717
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,140
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Hey everyone since OH went down, I’ve been desperately searching for another kpop forum and poof! Here I am.
Welcome, fellow OH refugee!

A little about me: I’m a 93 liner. I’ve been into kpop since 2009. I don’t listen to it as much as before but I still like groups like Winner, Shinee, Twice, and Red Velvet. These days I listen to solo singers and other genres more. Im a hardcore fan of IU, Heize, Urban Zakapa and Epik High.
Where are you located? If you're in North America, check out Heize's tour: Heize announces dates + cities for her US Canada Tour - KPopSource - The Only KPOP Forum That Matters
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Ship Dotae!!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread