Welcome to KPS!!
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 11 June 2019 #21 Welcome to KPS!! Reactions: OneHallyuRefugee and yeji
Buttercup Joined 12 May 2019 Messages 707 Reactions Received 3,056 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 11 June 2019 #22 Welcome, hope you like it here. I love IU! Reactions: OneHallyuRefugee
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 11 June 2019 #23 itzybitzyblink said: lol you post that face every time Click to expand... It's a favorite of mine. There are times when I post this other one however:
itzybitzyblink said: lol you post that face every time Click to expand... It's a favorite of mine. There are times when I post this other one however:
Midnight Joined 11 April 2019 Messages 462 Reactions Received 1,393 Location SUNMI IS COMING Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 June 2019 #24 Welcome
Kat Joined 12 June 2019 Messages 66 Reactions Received 81 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 12 June 2019 #25 Well hello fellow OH refugee! I just joined here also