Rumor (Another) Seventeen Comeback in July? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Recently, Mingyu went on VLIVE to talk with fans and “accidentally” revealed that he will be “busy in July”


Then The8 posted four photos of him on Twitter/Instagram with a bucket hat seemingly covering up his new silver(?) hairdo
32255

32256

Annnnnnd Joshua was seen recently with new Ash Gray hair color
32260

And also DK dyed his hair blonde but it’s might be for his musical or is it?!?
32263

July seems to be a open month for SVT seeing as all their touring was put at the end of August
Whatever they’re planning hopefully a comeback I hope they get a little rest afterwards so they won’t be too tired to do the world tour
And if this is for a comeback then I hope we get a summery vibe again like Oh My!
Anticipate the kings SVT !1!1!1!1!11!
:queen:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ahhhh, as much as I miss them, and want a glorious sexy shirtless beach concept, I wish they waited a bit more, till DK finishes all his musical performances... I really don't want him to be absent from promotions, not the promotions to be short :sadcat:

edit: I just saw your tags :pandalove:
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
svt is about to save summer yet again
32277


but seokmin.. . my boy needs some rest :pepecry2:
Ahhhh, as much as I miss them, and want a glorious sexy shirtless beach concept, I wish they waited a bit more, till DK finishes all his musical performances... I really don't want him to be absent from promotions, not the promotions to be short :sadcat:
Whole heartedly agree, that’s why I really want them to take a break before the world tour so they can perform at their absolute best (especially my mans DK because he’s definitely gonna be exhausted from his musical and then a comeback on top of that too)
:yolk:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Whole heartedly agree, that’s why I really want them to take a break before the world tour so they can perform at their absolute best (especially my mans DK because he’s definitely gonna be exhausted from his musical and then a comeback on top of that too)
:yolk:
Agreed! But whenever the comeback happens I will be spamming this:


:queen:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I really hope they get some rest beforehand but if something is coming :pandaamazed: then I'm all for it.

Also if Minghao does have his ashy silver hair back... :maheart: I'm going to need extra Jun spam so I stay faithful to my lovely bias.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread