Appreciation Another top 10 rare (and blessed) 2ne1 performances #11YEARSWITH2NE1 (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • The day CL and Dara changed hairstyles

  • If this is not 2NE1 in all their glory, Idk what it is...


  • Weird hair time for Bom and Minzy


  • Cute 2NE1 ft. F(x) and Beast (?)


  • More cute 2NE1? yes, please...


  • Japanese 2NE1


  • Scream +IATB at MTV-VMA in JP


  • 2NE1's cameo in ANTM (Fancam)


  • 2NE1's cameo in The Bachelor (Fancam)


  • Singing Lonely with Sam Kim (Kpop Star 3)




BLACKJAKIES ASSEMBLE!!
@QueenGirlCrush @blueberries @kodoku @sweetener @Erae
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeeees their spikey clothes ♡♡♡♡♡ and Baelin with ponytails is the cutest uwu I just wanna cuddle up to her and not let go ;-;

Lmaooo Bom's hair ajfnjgj her hair said "BOOM"
And they are so cute kawaii in that japanese live uwu my kokoro has been stolen

I LOFE red hair on Minzy

Lonelyyyy oh GOD I'm not even lonely but this song always gets me ;-;
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Weird how despite how much I love Hate You, I don't actually remember seeing many performance of it :jisoosmh:
The song wasn't that promoted either. It was packed between Ugly, Lonely, Don't Cry and IATB. It's crazy now that I think about it but all songs in 2ne1's 2nd mini were promoted, ones more heavily than others.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
amazing list. I really miss the golden days.

2NE1 day is the best day
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The song wasn't that promoted either. It was packed between Ugly, Lonely, Don't Cry and IATB. It's crazy now that I think about it but all songs in 2ne1's 2nd mini were promoted, ones more heavily than others.
I love that 2NE1 did that (and Big Bang with some albums too), it makes you appreaciate all of the songs and not just treat some of them as bonus bsides ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread