Teaser ANS 'BOOMBOOM' Concept Film #Dalyn (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I get what you mean. I like the music istelf but I'm not fond of how the vocals have been arranged. It gets more addicitve the more you listen to it though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I get what you mean. I like the music istelf but I'm not fond of how the vocals have been arranged. It gets more addicitve the more you listen to it though.
yeah i've been replaying it a bit now and i can't seem to stop :wimwim: i actually liked the ueeoo parts, i think how they are saying "bombo like a bombo" (if thats what they are saying) sounds weird to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
yeah i've been replaying it a bit now and i can't seem to stop :wimwim: i actually liked the ueeoo parts, i think how they are saying "bombo like a bombo" (if thats what they are saying) sounds weird to me.
same. I can't seem to stop either. :wimwim:

It's the 'bomb like a bomb' that sounds weird to me too. I think it's a bit too strong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread