Any anime similar to code geass? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I remember growing up watching code geass, i had hoped there would be a season 3 but i gave up. Can anyone recommend me one.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
hmm well it depends on what aspect of it you mean..... but I'll recommend Death Note, maybe Gurren Lagann or even Guilty Crown..
I kinda like the rise to power aspect of it, its even similar to dramas that i watch like from a slave to a king or palace girl to a queen.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
hmm well it depends on what aspect of it you mean..... but I'll recommend Death Note, maybe Gurren Lagann or even Guilty Crown..
Death Note or maybe Guilty Crown?
I'll check them out thanks :nekolove:

If any others come to mind, please do share.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
If you want Code Geass with space vampires there's Valvravre, but that one is too crazy to be taken seriously lol

The first season was unintentionally (or not?) funny, but I still didn't finish the second part.

Cross Ange is with that vibe too, i only watched a few of it. That studio always tries something like Code Geass, never getting the same result lol

Another one with robots I like is Escaflowne. That is more like rpg though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread