Intro Any Arabs here? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 March 2025
Messages
932
Reactions Received
424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,768
Fandom
NumberOne
Gender
Female
as title says:
ngl,Im ashamed that Im one,so,this is a huge step for me,to announce it to the world.lol

BTW,,im new here,,so Hello,again,everyone!!
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,506
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
It is nice to meet you and I hope you feel welcomed :maheart:

I don’t it’s fair to yourself to feel shame for your culture/ethnicity and where you come from. I am whiter than Casper the ghost so maybe not the best person to be talking :nekosweat: but personally I would love to learn more about people’s cultures if they are comfortable sharing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: MyLovelyLove
Joined
15 March 2025
Messages
932
Reactions Received
424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,768
Fandom
NumberOne
Gender
Female
It is nice to meet you and I hope you feel welcomed :maheart:

I don’t it’s fair to yourself to feel shame for your culture/ethnicity and where you come from. I am whiter than Casper the ghost so maybe not the best person to be talking :nekosweat: but personally I would love to learn more about people’s cultures if they are comfortable sharing.
thank you so much
well,for me,its inferiority complex,thats why I dont like it...like there is no reason to be proud..lol
Im whiter than most ppl here,mixed blood (spanish/arab..) but still dont like the arabic side of me...hhhh,
u r really sweet,
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,506
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
@MyLovelyLove I think I can kind of understand. I used to not say that I am Ukrainian for two main reasons: I did feel “Ukrainian enough” because my family did not talk about culture/heritage much, just that we were. And I didn’t want people to “feel sympathy” because of what’s happening globally. I am still learning about my heritage/culture. I’m sure you are really sweet too :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: MyLovelyLove
Joined
15 March 2025
Messages
932
Reactions Received
424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,768
Fandom
NumberOne
Gender
Female
@MyLovelyLove I think I can kind of understand. I used to not say that I am Ukrainian for two main reasons: I did feel “Ukrainian enough” because my family did not talk about culture/heritage much, just that we were. And I didn’t want people to “feel sympathy” because of what’s happening globally. I am still learning about my heritage/culture. I’m sure you are really sweet too :maheart:
Oh,well,hope everything turns out to the best for all of us

I noticed,everyone in this forum is sweet,nice,welcoming,understanding,no bias,no favorism,no trolls
I love it here,wish I joined earlier TT*TT
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
dont be ashamed of being arab i love arab especially the language its beautiful
 
  • Love
Reactions: MyLovelyLove
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Welcome here.
I mean I get the feeling, I am originally middle eastern and live in Italy. I have a fair skin and upturned nose tho and when people mistake me as Italian I feel proud. But at the end of the day I ask myself, wtf?
 
  • Love
Reactions: MyLovelyLove

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread