Any favorite K-Pop Remixes? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
For me, all their Coachella performances were kind of a rock remix, I really liked those probably more than the official versions without the rock elements :nekoshy:
true i really liked d4 with the electric guitar and stuff but I really thought the official remix was made for Coachella, I was already imagining the choreo :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Signal and Dance The Night Away remixes. They are bops!



 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread