- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
Ah I saw the movie it was so confusingfive nights at freddys
mb it would make sense if u played the games and knew the lore?Ah I saw the movie it was so confusing
definitely yes. I feel like I was left out in parts of the whole conceptmb it would make sense if u played the games and knew the lore?
if u like horror games that have jump scares u should play it also if u want lore i reccomend matpatdefinitely yes. I feel like I was left out in parts of the whole concept
haha i get it i also dont like jumpscares but the 1st movie isnt scaryIm really too scared to enjoy the franchise, but the fan community is really nice. I used to be roommates with one as well
its not scary imo and i get scared easilyI never see Fnaf movie I heard scary
its a game franchise that got turned into a movie a couple yrs agoThis entire thread is a mystery to me![]()
Matthew Lillard in Fnaf movieits not scary imo and i get scared easily
ohhh i'm not a gamer, that explains it! thank you <3its a game franchise that got turned into a movie a couple yrs ago
lol me 2 i just watched game plays and loved itohhh i'm not a gamer, that explains it! thank you <3
and William AftenHe play springtrap
I never play it