- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
So this morning, I came across a clip from "Queen: Love and War" and I was so interested, I decided to give it a go.
HOWEVER, I have only watched 1 K-Drama in my life which wasn't that known and the site's translations were so bad on some of these episodes
that I had to skip some episodes and eventually stopped watching.
So does anyone know a good K-Drama site with decent subtitles?

HOWEVER, I have only watched 1 K-Drama in my life which wasn't that known and the site's translations were so bad on some of these episodes
that I had to skip some episodes and eventually stopped watching.
So does anyone know a good K-Drama site with decent subtitles?