Any Groups Whose Fandoms you Get Confused? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
FOr some reason any time I see the word Neverland.
Instead of thinking-oh, that's (G)I-DLE's fandom
I think it's U-KISS's fandom.

Also anytime I see STAYC I think of Stray Kidz.

What groups' fandoms do you think fit another group a bit better?
Or do you get them mixed up at all?​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Thankfully hasn't happened yet but iirc TXT had some problem with their fandom name originally cuz it was the same as another ones? I think if they decided to let it stay or sth that wouldve been hell
they firstly had young one and that is snsd tiffany's fandom name
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Thankfully hasn't happened yet but iirc TXT had some problem with their fandom name originally cuz it was the same as another ones? I think if they decided to let it stay or sth that wouldve been hell
Yeah I don't know what they are going to do for theirs.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah I don't know what they are going to do for theirs.
their current fandom name is moa or something so i think no other artist ever had this one before them
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
their current fandom name is moa or something so i think no other artist ever had this one before them
What does that stand for?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,032
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,562
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I hv mispronounced SONE as So-Neh from the first inlearned the name in 2018, i then learned of SoWon of Gfriend in 2019, but instill pronounce SNSD fandom name n Gfriend leader's name dofferent from each other.

I believe the reason for SNSD fandom name speelling is its S-ONE but it doesnt make any sense to spell it as S-ONE n pronounce it as SO-ONE, still i might be only person in the whole world who thinks so. Too bad. SM is bad this way with SHINee, too i say its SHIN, eeee but everyone else says it SHINE, eeee. Wtf.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I get the G-Idle one though! I get Neverland mixed up with any given girl group that I see as having a fandom name I don't know like WJSN, Oh My Girl, or GWSN
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I get the G-Idle one though! I get Neverland mixed up with any given girl group that I see as having a fandom name I don't know like WJSN, Oh My Girl, or GWSN
MIRACLE IS OH MY GIRL WHAT AKBGKNFL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread