Any Horror Movie fans here? (2 Viewers)

TRAUMATHON

summer breeze
.
Joined
3 May 2020
Messages
859
Reactions Received
1,714
Location
🌸✨💗💫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
deobi <3
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/he
i really like horror movies :pandalove: i prefer them over other genres

idk if midsommar counts as a horror movie, but it really fcks with your mind. another favourite is the perfection, which fits the theme of fcking with your mind
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love horror movies, but I don't know any on Netflix or amazon.

For Amazon Prime, I heard from my roommate The Invisible Man is good, and I remember liking Ma and Us.

For Netflix, my cousin enjoys Girl on the 3rd Floor and the VVitch.

Some of these are probably R, so yeah
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I LOVE THEM AHHHH. Netflix doesn't work in my country :(
But one series which I liked the best was "The Grudge" and it's 4th movie was released in 2020 so maybe it's available. Make sure to turn the lights off and watch past midnight :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread