I agree with the bolded statements. Maybe it's because I am first and foremost a BG stan and secondly a very selective GG stan, but I haven't had much of a say in this case at all since it began unfolding. I believe in the law (it hurts even me to say this, considering the situation), but more than that I believe in the power of the people - the outcry from the public will eventually bring everything to light.
I also love the boys that I stan, and I choose to believe that they are not like these scum that have already been outed. Obviously, this is just my blind trust & love in them speaking. I think that this aspect right here is what makes KPOP so dangerous. We invest so much time into our idols that we cannot handle/tolerate anything shattering their perfect images.
Will I lean more towards GGs because of this incident? No. Because women are also capable of being evil and no gender deserves this blind trust anymore than the other.
I understand OP's viewpoint, but I do not agree with it. I blame my ignorance for the way I feel, because there are so many events unfolding that I've never had experiences with or ran into in my lifetime. I don't know how it feels to be a victim or know a victim, and for that, I'm sorry to not be able to empathize. I hope justice is delivered and these individuals rot.