- Joined
- 23 February 2019
- Messages
- 232
- Reactions Received
- 823
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
I think he's great but doesn't get much exposure for some reason?
MX needs more arenas to prove their individual talents more. For example you'd think Kihyun, shownu would get more solo work but no wtf....at This rate they won't ever get a solo of their own which Kihyun needs to get.Every monbebe on this siteHe's also my bias wrecker
As far as MX goes well in MX he get's the most exposure after Kihyun tbh. As far as publicaly... depends, he appeared on PX101 and people even cited him as being their idol. And a lot of people love him actually, he's a very respected rapper even in the khh community so yea he's acknowledges in many aspect.
I say this as someone that knows a lot of people with much less exposure so it might not be the level you're reffering to.
Nice to see another Jooheon fan
(I also don't say Honey or Joohoney unless it's to make fun of him lol)
He is winning at being talented at everythingAlso if you have heard Who Do u Love or the Versace on the floor cover... Main vocal Jooheon is a thing![]()
I love how i saw a fan make a top vocal list in MX and Jooheon at the time was at 6th place behind IM... and then the boy saaaang.He is winning at being talented at everything