Movie Any kdrama recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been thru all the ones I saw on Viki. As that's the only place to watch them now. *eye roll*
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
have you watched tale of the nine tailed yet? you should check it out if you haven't watched it yet ^^
I've looked at the description a few times but haven't tried it yet. May do so
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've only seen popular ones but my favorite drama is W! I love basically anything with Lee Jongsuk in it. I also loved Crash Landing on You but that is on Netflix. I don't actually know if I have good taste in dramas but I'd like to think that my taste is decent
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
9
Reactions Received
7
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Definitely True Beauty and Mr Queen. If you are opting for some dramas that are less serious and provides a sense of pleasure, then yeah. Especially Mr Queen, it's exceptionally hilarious the writer must have been a genius. Not to mention that the leading roles are amazing with digesting their roles.


no-touch-princess-Kdrama-5.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread